HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Jan 2017: Here's Michael ...

Sat Apr 14, 2018, 10:47 PM

Jan 2017: Here's Michael Cohen & Hannity discussing his role

Here's Michael Cohen & Hannity discussing Cohen's role, after Trump takes office.

Cohen's statements (just a few statements) are at 1:30. Note the ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE comments at about 3:00.

A strange comment for Hannity to make, to bring up atty-client privilege. Seems as if he's acknowledging that that's why Cohen will not be working for the admin. So they can keep him as an attorney-client privileged person. Hannity and Trump are close. I'd bet that Hannity knows exactly the nature of Cohen's "business dealings" for Trump, and that Trump is a criminal and Russian collaborator.

4 replies, 1506 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Jan 2017: Here's Michael Cohen & Hannity discussing his role (Original post)
Honeycombe8 Apr 2018 OP
Grassy Knoll Apr 2018 #1
denbot Apr 2018 #2
Honeycombe8 Apr 2018 #3
blake2012 Apr 2018 #4

Response to Honeycombe8 (Original post)

Sun Apr 15, 2018, 12:43 AM

1. Sad But Funny Clip On How A Few Months Changed Everything...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Honeycombe8 (Original post)

Sun Apr 15, 2018, 12:46 AM

2. The first thing Insanity asked Cohen was if he would still have Att/client privileges.

These guys get everything wrong.

Reply to this post

Response to denbot (Reply #2)

Sun Apr 15, 2018, 09:27 PM

3. Yes. Seems to me that Hannity caught on...that's WHY Cohen was not in the admin....

so that the atty-client privilege could be used. Ironic that they used Cohen to stash their secrets, and the unique arrangements with Cohen results in there not being any atty-client privilege. No wonder Trump is nervous.

But I wouldn't misunderestimate Trump. He's like a mob boss. He's the king and doesn't acknowledge defeat.

Reply to this post

Response to Honeycombe8 (Reply #3)

Tue Apr 17, 2018, 12:55 AM

4. Fortunately hes not the king. A lot of power resides with courts, journalists, law enforcement and c

Trump is America’s democracy stress test.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread