HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Pastor accused of rape "d...

Sun Feb 11, 2018, 08:50 AM

Pastor accused of rape "did nothing wrong, was at the wrong place at the wrong time"

2 replies, 873 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Pastor accused of rape "did nothing wrong, was at the wrong place at the wrong time" (Original post)
Miles Archer Feb 11 OP
left-of-center2012 Feb 11 #1
Miles Archer Feb 11 #2

Response to Miles Archer (Original post)

Sun Feb 11, 2018, 10:53 AM

1. From the video "A pre-teen girl"

So she was 12 or younger?

From the L.A. Times
the 'pastor' stood outside the hotel room's window, masturbating,
before going in and raping her.

In the video, the 'pastor' says "I did not do nothing wrong."

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to left-of-center2012 (Reply #1)

Sun Feb 11, 2018, 10:55 AM

2. From Raw Story:

Police are searching for Pastor Douglas Rivera of Gods Gypsy Christian Church in Glendale. He allegedly masturbated in his truck outside a hotel as he watched two girls ages 10 and 12 before walking into their room and assaulting one of them.

I did not do nothing wrong, Rivera said in a video he posted online Friday.

I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Something happened in that hotel, and thats the simple answer, Rivera claimed.

Ive just finished with my lawyer, he added. I am going to jail on Wednesday, with the lawyer, to submit myself so they could continue their investigation. There is absolutely no truth to that. No matter what you see on the Instagram or the TV, there is no truth to it.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/california-pastor-begs-prayers-allegedly-breaking-hotel-raping-underage-girl-china/

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread