HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Bill Murray Talks Politic...

Sat Feb 10, 2018, 11:06 PM

Bill Murray Talks Politics, Hollywood And Impersonating Steve Bannon

Actor and comedian Bill Murray sits down with "Squawk Box"'s Joe Kernen and Becky Quick to talk about the rash of scandals rocking Hollywood, the political discourse in the U.S., and his Steve Bannon impression on Saturday Night Live.

2 replies, 1149 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Bill Murray Talks Politics, Hollywood And Impersonating Steve Bannon (Original post)
bathroommonkey76 Feb 2018 OP
lapfog_1 Feb 2018 #1
onit2day Feb 2018 #2

Response to bathroommonkey76 (Original post)

Sun Feb 11, 2018, 01:08 AM

1. Joe Kernen

I really don't know how such an idiot became a leading commentator about the markets or the economy.

Mark Haines (sp?) used to be so exasperated having to do a show with him years ago. It was both painful and funny to watch,

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to bathroommonkey76 (Original post)

Sun Feb 11, 2018, 10:45 PM

2. I love him but he sure is ignorant, uninformed on the economy and politics

Only one side is doing all the crap Bill and we know this cause they've done it before with disastrous results. They just robbed the treasury, not amended tax laws. Short term rewards while making the debt and deficit soar.
Everything they complained bitterly about Obama trying to do they turn around and did it times 10. Just go back to sleep Bill. You're being played.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread