HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Sen. Sanders: ''Tell your...

Tue Oct 17, 2017, 02:19 PM

Sen. Sanders: ''Tell your Republican friends in the Senate you'll veto this disastrous budget.''

Oct 17, 2017
Tell your Republican friends in the Senate you will veto this disastrous budget that cuts Medicare by $473 billion, Medicaid by $1 trillion and breaks the promises you made to the American people.

6 replies, 913 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply Sen. Sanders: ''Tell your Republican friends in the Senate you'll veto this disastrous budget.'' (Original post)
Donkees Oct 2017 OP
lagomorph777 Oct 2017 #1
miamipilot Oct 2017 #2
BainsBane Oct 2017 #3
Smitty63nnn Oct 2017 #4
stuffmatters Oct 2017 #6
stuffmatters Oct 2017 #5

Response to Donkees (Original post)

Tue Oct 17, 2017, 02:36 PM

1. Bernie is so funny. Turd doesn't have friends.

He has frenemies.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Oct 17, 2017, 02:54 PM

2. Being Numbingly Consistent...

and well-researched, just doesn't make you 'popular' these days I guess...

Reply to this post

Tue Oct 17, 2017, 03:07 PM

3. It's Trump's budget

Reply to this post

Tue Oct 17, 2017, 04:52 PM

4. I can't argue on ANY statement

he has presented here. Not 1 lie. All facts. And if what he says is true, we're in for one hell of a shock when all the seniors (your mom and dad) will no longer be able to get Medicaid. Reality tells me that over 90% of us will run out of money before we die. Most of us don't have an excess of money saved for retirement, right? Knowing you'll run out of money, and with no Medicaid in place, what is going to happen to these people? My concern is why more of these so called "politicians" aren't speaking in favor killing this budget? Someone needs to address the elephant in the room. Oh That's right, Bernie is. But why no one else? It blows me away.

Reply to this post

Response to Smitty63nnn (Reply #4)

Tue Oct 17, 2017, 05:08 PM

6. Dems must message that EVERYBODY will get old & 2/3s of Americans will need Mcaid nursing homes

It's not just the grandparents generation, it's everybody, all of us young, middle and old.. This is the biggest bulletin, the most universal argument for medicaid. And our Resistance legislators muff it every time.

If Dems do not make clear to the public that cuts in Medicaid will hurt almost every voter eventually, then they are
simply perpetuating the anti poor, anti elderly mythology that enables Republicans to skate on destroying our National Safety Net..

Reply to this post

Tue Oct 17, 2017, 04:56 PM

5. Excellent take down of Republicanomics & that Ted Cruz had to sit through it.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread