HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Here is an Oldie but Good...

Fri Aug 4, 2017, 01:49 PM

Here is an Oldie but Goodie of the Border Wall that zippy and his followers should remember

and then lets remind them of the leaking of the transcripts yesterday of the whining temper tantrum sexual predator

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/03/white-house-leaks-transcripts-donald-trump-pena-nieto-malculm-turnbull

5 replies, 2277 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Here is an Oldie but Goodie of the Border Wall that zippy and his followers should remember (Original post)
turbinetree Aug 4 OP
kiri Aug 4 #1
MrScorpio Aug 4 #2
TlalocW Aug 4 #3
Hoosier Aug 4 #4
dreamland Aug 4 #5

Response to turbinetree (Original post)

Fri Aug 4, 2017, 02:48 PM

1. they voted for Trump

This has been revisited many times. These good citizens voted--enthusiastically--for Trump and hated Obama.

My sympathy meter is at 5%.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Fri Aug 4, 2017, 03:06 PM

2. They voted for Cheeto

They get what they deserve

Reply to this post

Fri Aug 4, 2017, 04:10 PM

3. I'm just waiting for the hat trick

Of some undocumented immigrant with no criminal record, married to a Trump supporter, deported and forced to leave the farm his family owns that's on the border that's going to be cut in half by the border wall, and then the remaining family going broke from having to deal with a medical issue from a pre-existing condition because Trump is undermining the ACA.

I'm sure they're all going to still be Trump supporters and whine about how they thought Trump was going to go after the "bad guys," not them.

TlalocW

Reply to this post

Response to TlalocW (Reply #3)

Fri Aug 4, 2017, 05:55 PM

4. I believe the phrase is ...

... 'bad hombres'...

Reply to this post

Fri Aug 4, 2017, 09:37 PM

5. They voted for a guy who campaigned on "Build that wall"

They knew what happened the first time in 2006 and they supported the Rump when he said he was going to build that wall. They should do their patriotic MAGA by letting their President do what he promised them. And the guy with the golf course, no worries, it'll just be a mini-golf course, no big loss there.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread