HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » This man Felix Sater need...

Fri Aug 4, 2017, 01:48 PM

This man Felix Sater needs a better introduction

There's plenty of good articles on Felix Sater. Most notably The New York Times & Washington Post on 2/19 released articles about his secret plan to lift sanctions off of Russia. Grant Stern wrote several articles on him saying he advised the Trump campaign and he's part of a money laundering scam.

Then there's Trump Jr. who met with that Russian money launderer and he was the mysterious 8th person. Grant Stern actually found out about him 1 month earlier in a 2012 meeting those 2 had.

The thing about Felix Sater is there's a very catchy interview where John Sweeney of the BBC pressed Trump on Felix Sater. Trump walked out scared. I really think this 1:37 video needs to get out to more people. Send this to your like minded friends. Get this going viral. Then the articles that go more in depth on him will get read more.

?list=PLdnuLpMCJ8dBhkm9jRNsbriWejgfO7A9S

3 replies, 1444 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply This man Felix Sater needs a better introduction (Original post)
skwira001 Aug 4 OP
marylandblue Aug 4 #1
Wellstone ruled Aug 4 #2
skwira001 Aug 4 #3

Response to skwira001 (Original post)

Fri Aug 4, 2017, 01:58 PM

1. One of Mueller's first hires worked on a case involving Sater

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to skwira001 (Original post)

Fri Aug 4, 2017, 03:03 PM

2. This is the Guy who will sink the Trump Crime Family.

Reply to this post

Response to Wellstone ruled (Reply #2)

Fri Aug 4, 2017, 04:59 PM

3. Hope you're right

I hope you are right. I just don't have confidence in the mainstream media's interpretation of Mueller's findings when it gets released. Hillary's campaign ignored all this stuff. Also, I made a twitter account @felix_sater and called myself Felix Sater Exposed. Before I was running a parody but was getting blocked because they seriously though I was Felix Sater. They literally were saying their blood pressure was sky rocketing when I was following everyone mentioning Felix Sater. People seem to like the Expose name better.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread