HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » No American Voter Should ...

Tue Jul 10, 2012, 06:45 PM

No American Voter Should Let Mitt Romney Get Away With This Pathetic Dodge

July 10, 2012 04:00 PM
No American Voter Should Let Mitt Romney Get Away With This Pathetic Dodge

By karoli

http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/no-american-voter-should-let-mitt-romney-ge

After Mittens (and his lame surrogates) got hammered on the Sunday shows over his offshore accounts, he commented briefly about it on a radio show Monday, saying this:

I don’t manage them. I don’t even know where they are. That trustee follows all U.S. laws. All the taxes are paid, as appropriate. All of them have been reported to the government. There’s nothing hidden there. If, for instance, you own shares in Renault or Fiat, you still have to disclose that in the United States,” Romney said. “So, you know, I understand the president’s going to try to do anything he can to divert attention from the fact that his jobs record is weak and he has no plan to make things better.

In other words, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

The appropriate response to that? Bull. There is no way on earth he should get away with this dodge on a very real, very important question. And make no mistake, it's definitely a critical one, but perhaps not for the reasons everyone thinks.

2 replies, 1248 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply No American Voter Should Let Mitt Romney Get Away With This Pathetic Dodge (Original post)
Amerigo Vespucci Jul 2012 OP
enough Jul 2012 #1
tk2kewl Jul 2012 #2

Response to Amerigo Vespucci (Original post)

Tue Jul 10, 2012, 06:49 PM

1. Blind Trust: what Mitt Romney expects from the American voter. (nt)

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Amerigo Vespucci (Original post)

Wed Jul 11, 2012, 09:20 AM

2. K&R

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread