HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Brian Kilmeade of FoxNews...

Fri Sep 25, 2015, 12:48 PM

Brian Kilmeade of FoxNews: Pope Francis "He's In the Wrong Country" - 'Stay Home'

Brian Kilmeade, a Catholic according to his own admission....

If you ever questioned whether there was an agenda at FoxNews, especially within the supposed-news team, this should lay those questions to rest.

Chris Wallace of FoxNews Sunday was discussing the issues being brought up by the Pope during his visit, and Kilmeade literally went off the rails, and his comments even stunned Chris Wallace, who has to deal with every nutjob that comes along during his Sunday shows.

Kilmeade accused the Pope of blaming America for what is going on in the Middle East, and indicated the Pope's comments just have no place” in America. Further, Kilmeade said that the United States is actually doing more than anyone else about global warming, and that the Pope isn't showing courage -- that he never visited our country before and is 'now getting around to it'.... 'I have enough!'

I think Chris Wallace was literally shocked by how low things have gotten at his own network. As if he should be surprised, given how the network fans the flames of intolerance to the country's low-information voters.

10 replies, 1946 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 10 replies Author Time Post
Reply Brian Kilmeade of FoxNews: Pope Francis "He's In the Wrong Country" - 'Stay Home' (Original post)
tomm2thumbs Sep 2015 OP
zebonaut Sep 2015 #1
SummerSnow Sep 2015 #6
tularetom Sep 2015 #2
yuiyoshida Sep 2015 #3
Dawgs Sep 2015 #4
Wellstone ruled Sep 2015 #5
SoapBox Sep 2015 #7
Hulk Sep 2015 #8
Fortinbras Armstrong Sep 2015 #9
Joe Chi Minh Sep 2015 #10

Response to tomm2thumbs (Original post)

Fri Sep 25, 2015, 12:51 PM

1. Brian Kilmeade is in the wrong country.

Cause he doesn't share OUR values

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to zebonaut (Reply #1)

Fri Sep 25, 2015, 01:30 PM

6. This jerk is on the wrong planet

Reply to this post

Fri Sep 25, 2015, 12:54 PM

2. Back in the day when I still had cable I thought Steve Douchy was the dumbest human on TV

I now believe I have to revise my opinion.

Reply to this post

Fri Sep 25, 2015, 12:58 PM

3. "let him take on Islam"

Whats he want? A CAGE match between the Pope and whoever represents Islam?
Brian Kilmeade is one of the Stupidest people on TV, which is why I don't have one.
The guy was probably the inspiration for IDIOTCRACY.

Reply to this post

Fri Sep 25, 2015, 01:00 PM

4. Says someone who had no problem with a leader coming from another country to lecture us.

“Let’s get our eye on the ball. The ball is Iran with nuclear weapons. We’d better be listening to what the Prime Minister (Netanyahu) has to say. Let’s not be straightening pictures while the house is burning down."

Reply to this post

Fri Sep 25, 2015, 01:06 PM

5. Know the picture is much clearer.

Appears Fake Noise and their Actors and Managers are one of the Key Players in pushing Boner out the door. Ailies when the head of the RNC,advocated single party rule in the USA. No surprise,just listen to the phrases and verbiage of Fake Noises on Stage Actors,yes Actors,they are not Journalists.

Reply to this post

Fri Sep 25, 2015, 03:59 PM

7. wow...

What a dick.

Reply to this post

Fri Sep 25, 2015, 04:05 PM

8. Such a simpleton dick

This turdball is a perfect fit for fox-nonsense. Such a shallow character, I'm confident he speaks for most of his viewers...my older sisters included. They go to church every Sunday, but they spit on the poor and less fortunate when they step outside. This Pope is so hard for them to accept.
It is no joke nor stretch of reality when one says THEY would crucify Christ if he were ever to reappear in their twisted, hypocritical world of fantasy.

Reply to this post

Fri Sep 25, 2015, 04:06 PM

9. Kilmeade makes it blindingly obvious he has not read what Pope Francis has written

But why should mere facts stand in the way of a Faux News rant?

Reply to this post

Fri Sep 25, 2015, 06:17 PM

10. Such an empathetic face, too.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread