HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Is this sexual harassment...

Wed Sep 24, 2014, 08:59 PM

Is this sexual harassment?

0:04 "I'll find your muff, go ahead and take off. Shake yourself, do your muff dance (continued) ...You know thats why women should always wear dresses. So they can shake their muff out"

1:41 "Wow, Leo just commited sexual harassment of an employee live on air"

1:56 "I have gotten in trouble for sexual harassment many times"

3:18 "I'm an old man and I don't think I'm going to change"

3:40 "See this is the problem, is of course you say you don't mind because I could fire you if you said you minded, so that's why its sexual harassment"

This guy was also captured on video berating the same woman when she tried to give her opinion about a piece of the set

The man in both videos is Leo Laporte and he has a radioshow on KFI (a clearchannel station), he also runs a daily tech vlog called TWiT. Back in 2011 he was caught having an affair with an employee when he accidently showed his computer screen during a broadcast. He was married at the time.

[IMG][/IMG]

It seems he has issues with female employees but is the first video sexual harassment and were his comments offensive against women or victims of sexual harassment or is it just playful banter?

2 replies, 3371 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Is this sexual harassment? (Original post)
951-Riverside Sep 2014 OP
marble falls Sep 2014 #1
whathehell Sep 2014 #2

Response to 951-Riverside (Original post)

Thu Sep 25, 2014, 09:12 AM

1. Its sexual harassment. He feels entitled and protected. He uses his behavior on those he percieves..

as weaker. There is no reason to believe he would not escalate his bad behavior in the right situation where he had someone under his control in a place he felt in control.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to 951-Riverside (Original post)

Thu Sep 25, 2014, 11:47 AM

2. Oh my Gawd..You have to ask?

"Playful banter" my ass...If it is, only ONE of them appears to be enjoying it

and that's the old-assed dude.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread