HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Climate Engineering, Weat...

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 06:33 AM

Climate Engineering, Weather Warfare, and the Collapse of Civilization

This discussion thread was locked as off-topic by Tx4obama (a host of the Video & Multimedia forum).

Run time: 1hr 17min. Pretty frightening stuff -- everyone should see this one.

25 replies, 3320 views

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 25 replies Author Time Post
Reply Climate Engineering, Weather Warfare, and the Collapse of Civilization (Original post)
Mr_Jefferson_24 Feb 2014 OP
Bernardo de La Paz Feb 2014 #1
Ptah Feb 2014 #2
Android3.14 Feb 2014 #3
tnlurker Feb 2014 #4
newfie11 Feb 2014 #5
truth2power Feb 2014 #9
weissmam Feb 2014 #6
truth2power Feb 2014 #7
Hassin Bin Sober Feb 2014 #10
truth2power Feb 2014 #11
loudsue Feb 2014 #12
Hassin Bin Sober Feb 2014 #15
zeemike Feb 2014 #13
Hassin Bin Sober Feb 2014 #14
zeemike Feb 2014 #19
Hassin Bin Sober Feb 2014 #21
zeemike Feb 2014 #22
Hassin Bin Sober Feb 2014 #23
zeemike Feb 2014 #24
Nitram Feb 2014 #8
greenman3610 Feb 2014 #16
truth2power Feb 2014 #18
zeemike Feb 2014 #20
suzanner Feb 2014 #17
Tx4obama Feb 2014 #25

Response to Mr_Jefferson_24 (Original post)

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 08:33 AM

1. Can someone tell me if it is chemtrail paranoia? I'm not clicking through. nt

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Bernardo de La Paz (Reply #1)

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 08:36 AM

2. Yes, it is chemtrail paranoia.

From the youtube description:

The debate over whether geoengineering programs are going on is now a moot point.
We have more than enough data to confirm it. We have actual footage showing tankers
spraying
. The materials showing up on the ground are exactly the same materials mentioned
in the numerous geoengineering patents and documents. Visit our website for a list of these
government patents and documents.

Our skies today are simply not normal. Upon examination this cannot be denied. They are
filled with nanoparticulates of heavy metals. But the skies have been filled with grid patterns
for so long now that we are used to them and do not see them anymore. Sadly, the fact is
that people do not look up.

To be clear, what we are seeing is not cloud seeding to increase rainfall. These particulates
are designed to block the sun and move the jet stream. Dane explains how this is causing the
drought and deluge being experienced around the globe.

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 08:51 AM

3. More tinfoil hat crap to stir up the ignorant

Thanks for effin' nothin'
eom.

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 08:58 AM

4. so I can find this later

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 09:30 AM

5. Thanks for posting this

I always thought this was about plain chemtrails not geo-engineering. This is an eye opener!
As usual there are those who will never believe it. I assume operation Popeye in Vietnam will also be denied.

Response to newfie11 (Reply #5)

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 12:12 PM

9. Look at patents. n/t

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 09:36 AM

6. I got 30 years in the military

POINT: Don't believe everything you read , there is none that smart anymore

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 12:11 PM

7. I'm researching as we speak (write). Before it's locked...

Anyone who has honest questions can PM me.

Progressives should be allowed to ask questions about anomalies they observe. Or maybe not.

ETA: I'm too old to be influenced by those whose only strategy is ridicule.

Edit: Here are some links.

http://www.tdlr.texas.gov/weather/weatherfaq.htm#6

Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation. The purpose here is to say that "Weather Modification" does occur - with silver iodide crystals in this case.

http://rsta.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/366/1882/4007.full.pdf+html

This is a highly technical article from a credible scientific source. I don't claim to understand the math. My point is to show that geoengineering by means of injecting aerosols from a jet aircraft IS BEING DISCUSSED in credible fora. Why not talk about it? It's not tin-foil.

"If we imagine enhanced jet fuel sulphur contents of 5 per cent by weight
(10100 times current amounts) for geoengineering purposes..."

A primary conclusion of the present analysis is that the properties of aerosols
injected directly into the stratosphere from a moving (or stationary) platform, or
in the exhaust stream of a jet aircraft,..."

This is a very sloppy rendering. Sorry. Time constraints.

Response to truth2power (Reply #7)

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 12:51 PM

10. I'm wondering why they are showing photos in the video of airliner weight and balance tests...

..... and passing the pics off as chemical spraying.

I've been a pilot for thirty years and an aviation buff for longer. I immediately recognized the photos of barrels inside passenger jets as the method by which the engineers test simulated shifting loads on an aircraft. By pumping water around the cabin they can simulate different aircraft configuration scenarios with different weight and balance scenarios.

My question is why to chemtrails people make shit up?

Full disclosure: I pm'd the OP that they should probably delete this OP as it is a TOS violation that gets people banned. I have no authority or anything - I just hate seeing long time DUers banned over stupid shit.

Now I am going to do something more productive like by beat my fucking head against the wall.

Response to Hassin Bin Sober (Reply #10)

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 01:29 PM

11. Yes, I have seen pics of those barrels in various places and have also

read that they are actually weight and balance configurations. I have no personal experience to determine what they actually are or are not. But not the point as far as I'm concerned.

My problem is that, even discussing geoengineering is verboten here and so people with honest questions about what they see and what they read can't even discuss the subject. i wish individuals would stop saying "chemtrails" because then the disinformation artists jump right on it with the ridicule.

The subjects of geoengineering and weather modification and the details of such are all over the internet, and in respected publications. I have some things in my task bar right now that I hope to post links to. That part of it is not tin-foil.

I appreciate that at least you support your view and don't just do a drive-by like some. Why can't this be discussed? I thought people who were critical thinkers could at least raise issues.

sometimes when I take time to write something I'll hit "post" and the thread has been locked. Annoying. If that's the case I'll PM you with my response, which I've copied.

Response to truth2power (Reply #11)

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 02:49 PM

12. I have to agree, truth2power: There was a special on the history channel a couple of yrs. ago

about the radio transmitter "gardens" they have around the globe in order to affect weather patterns. Those "gardens" do exist. And it is expressly to affect the weather. That was why they spent those billions of dollars. And it's not just the US. Several countries are involved.

Response to truth2power (Reply #11)

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 03:56 PM

15. Just because scientists and Al Gore are discussing the possibilities and potential need ....

... for climate engineering that doesn't mean aircraft commercial emitting contrails are engineering the climate.

My partner insists on two humidifiers in our bedroom during the winter. I swear to god he is trying to terraform the house - I wouldn't be surprised if I find a gecko on the wall any time soon. That doesn't mean he is part of the global chem-trails conspiracy - at least not as far as I can prove, YET.

Response to Hassin Bin Sober (Reply #10)

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 03:24 PM

13. Yes and you need high pressure tanks to do that?

But there is more to this than that...I know what contrails look like and those are not contrails.

But I am not surprised that some call for this to be banned...the CT charge works to shut up people who question...I am only surprised it is still here for this long.

Response to zeemike (Reply #13)

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 03:40 PM

14. Because they can't just place any old tank inside an aircraft.

A "high pressure" tank with a rupture disk won't deform or fail when the interior pressure altitude changes during climb and descent.

You know how your ears pop during descent on a commercial flight? That's the pressure altitude readjusting to ground level. IIRC, pressure altitude on a commercial airliner is set at about 8,000 feet. In other words, when you are on a jetliner at altitude you are in an environment similar to being on top of an 8,000 foot mountain.

Now what would happen to a "low pressure" tank during climb to altitude?

Now what would happen to even a high pressure tank during an unexpected rapid decompression at altitude? The tank would probably explode and maybe bring the aircraft down. THAT'S why the high pressure tanks have rupture disks on them - to control the explosion in hopes it won't blow the walls out.

Years ago, a DC-10 was brought down due to a cargo door blowing off. What brought the plane down was the rapid decompression in the cargo hold and the resultant collapse of the cabin floor that took out all the aircraft hydraulic and mechanical controls. The answer to the problem was to incorporate more emergency vents in the cabin floor so the pressure can equalize without tearing the plane apart.

The goal here with high pressure tanks equipped with rupture disks is to prevent rupture during normal operations and manage rupture during an emergency.

Response to Hassin Bin Sober (Reply #14)

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 06:48 PM

19. You mean instead of a simple vent to equalize the pressure?

Like they do with other liquids like the fuel tanks?

Response to zeemike (Reply #19)

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 07:17 PM

21. I betcha a shiny nickel they use both plus a few other back up safety components.

Not sure if venting tanks contained in the cabin to the inside of the cabin is advisable - but I'm not an aeronautical engineer.

But a rupture disk on the tank is going to be an absolute failsafe the fail safe. Probably mandated by the FAA.

But here we go. I'm banging my head against the wall arguing over photos pulled from an aviation magazine highlighting the "Nefarious" flight tests of the 777 and 747.

These "chem-trail" photos are so secret they invited Aviation Week to photograph them.

Response to Hassin Bin Sober (Reply #21)

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 07:32 PM

22. Ar there rupture disks of fuel tanks?

But what risk would there be if the tanks just contains watter?...and even if there was it could be vented outside with just some tubing.

None showing in this diagram here...http://avstop.com/ac/apgeneral/fuelsystemcomponents.html

The top of each tank is vented to the outside air in order to maintain atmospheric pressure within the tank. Air vents are designed to minimize the possibility of their stoppage by

dirt and ice formation. In order to permit rapid changes in internal air pressure, the size of the vent is proportional to the size of the tank, thus preventing the collapse of the tank in a steep dive or glide. All except the very smallest of tanks are fitted with internal baffles to resist fuel surging caused by changes in the attitude of the aircraft. Usually an expansion space is provided in fuel tanks to allow for an increase in fuel volume due to expansion.

Response to zeemike (Reply #22)

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 09:33 PM

23. You sound like you have some great ideas on how to conduct load configuration testing.

I suggest you forward them to the FAA and Boeing.

Response to Hassin Bin Sober (Reply #23)

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 10:13 PM

24. Nope, just questions about inconsistencies.

And things that I see that don't make sense.

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 12:11 PM

8. It's interesting how many people feel the need to invent stuff to worry about

When there's so much real stuff to worry about.

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 04:10 PM

16. this is utter bullshit, and completely not helpful

anyone choosing to waste their time on this is only making the ignorance problem worse.
In all the hundreds of conversations I've had with actual working climate and atmospheric scientists, the topic of "chemtrails" and "spraying" just simply never comes up. It is not a factor. It does not exist. It is not part of anyone's plan or model. it is a fantasy.
that is all.

Response to greenman3610 (Reply #16)

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 05:11 PM

18. ...

You said, "It is not a factor. It does not exist. It is not part of anyone's plan or model. it is a fantasy.
that is all."

Uh huh. No plan or model. Thus the Journal paper...

http://rsta.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/366/1882/4007.full.pdf+html

"A primary conclusion of the present analysis is that the properties of aerosols
injected directly into the stratosphere from a moving (or stationary) platform, or
in the exhaust stream of a jet aircraft,..."

Response to truth2power (Reply #18)

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 07:05 PM

20. Nice find...thanks.

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 04:50 PM

17. 1968 Village Voice warned of this

It was suspected/leaked at that time. Just to mention.
(Back then, in high school, I read newspapers from NY to LA. This is one piece I've kept in my head cuz no one would believe me.)

Sat Feb 15, 2014, 10:21 PM

25. Locking. OP does not conform to the SOP of this forum.

Video and Multimedia Forum Statement of Purpose

Post videos, images, or any other multimedia content about politics, issues, and current events. No posts about Israel/Palestine, religion, guns, showbiz, or sports unless there is really big news. No conspiracy theories. No whining about DU.

p.s. Also it might be a good thing to review DU's TOS regarding 'chemtrails' here: http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=termsofservice

Thanks