HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Romney: MI trees 'the rig...

Mon Feb 20, 2012, 03:18 AM

Romney: MI trees 'the right height'

3 replies, 1757 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Romney: MI trees 'the right height' (Original post)
cash__whatiwant Feb 2012 OP
Shankapotomus Feb 2012 #1
ben_thayer Feb 2012 #2
glowing Feb 2012 #3

Response to cash__whatiwant (Original post)

Mon Feb 20, 2012, 04:53 AM

1. Tweety was trying to figure out

where the heck that statement came from and no one could come up with anything but I have a theory.

My guess is this is something someone who's rich and spoiled enough to live anywhere they want that they can be particular about tree height as a factor of where they choose to live. Obviously, other factors influenced which state he chose to live in but who would consider the minor detail of tree height but someone rich enough to live anywhere they want? This is a concern of the super rich and someone out of touch with the day to day lives of the 99%. This is something someone would say who can afford to have a hypersensitivity to "imperfections" because they can afford perfect. 99% of us can't afford perfect so we can't put our minds around this statement.

Not sure if I'm right but that was my initial thought when I first heard Romney say this.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Feb 20, 2012, 05:14 AM

2. But people "the wrong color"...

Reply to this post

Mon Feb 20, 2012, 06:44 AM

3. He is so awkward and dorky... I want to laugh at him every time he opens his mouth.

How can anyone think we are supposed to take this tool as anything but a rich, spoiled grown kid.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread