HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Jodi Fisher, who has inop...

Thu Feb 16, 2012, 09:24 PM

Jodi Fisher, who has inoperable cancer, is embraced by President Obama - pics

Jodi Fisher of Cayucos, Calif. , who has inoperable cancer, is embraced by President Barack Obama upon his arrival at San Francisco International Airport in San Francisco, Thursday, Feb. 16, 2012. Fisher was able to meet the President and fulfill a dream on what she calls her "wish" list. President Obama is spending the night in San Francisco attending a number of private fundraising events.

Jodi Fisher of Cayucos, Calif. , who has inoperable cancer, reacts to her daughter Callie, 11, after meeting President Barack Obama at San Francisco International Airport in San Francisco, Thursday, Feb. 16, 2012. Fisher was able to meet the President and fulfill a dream on what she calls her "wish" list. President Obama is spending the night in San Francisco attending a number of private fundraising events.

pics from news.daylife.com

5 replies, 4722 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Jodi Fisher, who has inoperable cancer, is embraced by President Obama - pics (Original post)
Kadie Feb 2012 OP
Old and In the Way Feb 2012 #1
Liora24 Feb 2012 #2
jezebel Feb 2012 #3
The Backlash Cometh Feb 2012 #5
The Backlash Cometh Feb 2012 #4

Response to Kadie (Original post)

Thu Feb 16, 2012, 09:35 PM

1. A picture says a 1000 words. nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Feb 16, 2012, 09:35 PM

2. Such a touching picture.

Santorum probably would have punched her in the face.

I am proud that Obama is my President. He is kind, warmhearted, and intelligent. And his face lets you know he is an honest man.

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 16, 2012, 09:38 PM

3. Seeing this, and watching Mrs. Obama greet the tourists at the WH today makes me so happy.

Whatever the critics say, I don't think any person with a functioning brain can't see the inate goodness in both of the Obamas.
We really are lucky.

Reply to this post

Response to jezebel (Reply #3)

Thu Feb 16, 2012, 09:42 PM

5. They are good people.

But if I'm any indication, I think we are more disconnected from our presidents than we have ever felt at any time in history. The process alienates people.

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 16, 2012, 09:39 PM

4. Noooooooo!!!!!

What a heartbreak.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread