HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » First Lady Michelle Obama...

Sat Feb 11, 2012, 05:46 PM

First Lady Michelle Obama at Northland Church in Longwood, FL - pics

U.S. first lady Michelle Obama speaks during a "Let's Move" faith and communities event at Northland Church in Longwood, Florida February 11, 2012. The first lady is on a three-day trip to mark the two-year anniversary of her "Let's Move" initiative.

U.S. first lady Michelle Obama speaks at a "Let's Move" faith and communities event at Northland Church in Longwood, Florida February 11, 2012. The first lady is on a three-day trip to mark the two-year anniversary of her "Let's Move" initiative.

First lady Michelle Obama hugs a woman in the audience at a gathering of people of diverse faiths at Northland, A Church Distributed, Saturday, Feb. 11, 2012, in Longwood, Fla. The first lady spoke about the work of faith and community organizations to support healthy lifestyles during her three day national tour celebrating the second anniversary of Let's Move.

First lady Michelle Obama greets members of the congregation at Northland, A Church Distributed, Saturday, Feb. 11, 2012, in Longwood, Fla. , after speaking about the work of faith and community organizations to support healthy lifestyles during her three day national tour celebrating the second anniversary of Let's Move.

First lady Michelle Obama greets a small girl in the audience at Northland, A Church Distributed, Saturday, Feb. 11, 2012, in Longwood, Fla. The first lady spoke about the work of faith and community organizations to support healthy lifestyles at a multi-faith gathering during her three day national tour celebrating the second anniversary of Let's Move.

A young girl looks up at U.S. first lady Michelle Obama after she spoke at a "Let's Move" faith and communities event at Northland Church in Longwood, Florida February 11, 2012. The first lady is on a three-day trip to mark the two-year anniversary of her "Let's Move" initiative.

A little girl looks up at first lady Michelle Obama as high-fives a boy, while greeting members of the congregation at Northland, A Church Distributed, Saturday, Feb. 11, 2012, in Longwood, The first lady spoke about the work of faith and community organizations to support healthy lifestyles during her three day national tour celebrating the second anniversary of Let's Move.

First lady Michelle Obama greets a small girl in the audience at a gathering of people of diverse faiths at Northland, A Church Distributed, Saturday, Feb. 11, 2012, in Longwood, Fla. The first lady spoke about the work of faith and community organizations to support healthy lifestyles during her three day national tour celebrating the second anniversary of Let's Move.

pics from news.daylife.com

11 replies, 4260 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 11 replies Author Time Post
Reply First Lady Michelle Obama at Northland Church in Longwood, FL - pics (Original post)
Kadie Feb 2012 OP
midnight Feb 2012 #1
politicasista Feb 2012 #2
virgogal Feb 2012 #3
RebelOne Feb 2012 #4
virgogal Feb 2012 #7
A Simple Game Feb 2012 #5
young but wise Feb 2012 #6
virgogal Feb 2012 #8
ellenfl Feb 2012 #9
virgogal Feb 2012 #11
glowing Feb 2012 #10

Response to Kadie (Original post)

Sat Feb 11, 2012, 05:52 PM

1. Glad to see that precious little one wearing purple greeted by the First Lady.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Feb 11, 2012, 05:53 PM

2. Kick

This woman just rocks.

Reply to this post

Sat Feb 11, 2012, 06:14 PM

3. Maybe it's me but she looks a tad chunky in

the first picture.

Could be age,though. Women's bodies usually change as they approach 50.

Reply to this post

Response to virgogal (Reply #3)

Sat Feb 11, 2012, 06:28 PM

4. She definitely does not look chunky.

She is in very good shape. Are you blind?

Reply to this post

Response to RebelOne (Reply #4)

Sat Feb 11, 2012, 08:38 PM

7. Since when does chunky equate with

poor shape?

And no,I'm not blind---another DUer on this thread agrees with me.

Reply to this post

Sat Feb 11, 2012, 06:47 PM

5. I didn't really notice it in these pictures, but she definitely is,

see the following thread. http://www.democraticunderground.com/101711482

Still looks good though and seems to be hitting her stride and is enjoying herself lately.

Reply to this post

Sat Feb 11, 2012, 06:48 PM

6. It's just you.

Reply to this post

Response to young but wise (Reply #6)

Sat Feb 11, 2012, 08:40 PM

8. Well not exactly. See Post #5.

Reply to this post

Sat Feb 11, 2012, 10:23 PM

9. it's you. my 1st thought was how svelte she looks. she's awesome. eom

Reply to this post

Response to ellenfl (Reply #9)

Sat Feb 11, 2012, 10:39 PM

11. Svelte is thin or slender. She's hardly that, but she is

in good shape.

Reply to this post

Sat Feb 11, 2012, 10:23 PM

10. Actually, I think she looks really great. I think better than she has in a while.

She's very tall, and can't be more than a size 8.. I could only dream... She looks amazing to me. Better than a lot of first ladies we've had.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread