HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Editorials & Other Articles (Forum) » GOP Governor Says Trump I...

Sun Mar 29, 2020, 08:35 PM

GOP Governor Says Trump Is Clueless On Coronavirus.

'Maryland governor Larry Hogan, a Republican, says Trump doesn’t know what he’s talking about on the coronavirus.

“Hogan, a Republican, balked at the president’s hopeful assertion made last week that at least parts of the country could be operating like normal in two weeks’ time – saying in that time period “Maryland is going to look more like New York.”

“The messaging isn’t helpful,” Hogan said during an interview on “Fox News Sunday” of the president’s comments regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. “The governors are out there on the front lines, are trying to get people to stay in their homes for everything but very essential things like going out to get food or prescriptions or things that are basic; you know, for them to survive, and then we got messaging coming out saying that things are OK and you should get back to normal. It does conflict and it hurts.””'

https://breakingnewsusa.com/2020/03/29/gop-governor-says-trump-is-clueless-on-coronavirus/?

MAYBE his statements will begin a movement, among governors, to speak clearly about the misery in the White House.

1 replies, 1900 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply GOP Governor Says Trump Is Clueless On Coronavirus. (Original post)
elleng Mar 29 OP
Turbineguy Mar 29 #1

Response to elleng (Original post)

Sun Mar 29, 2020, 08:37 PM

1. Trump lets his

ass do the talking. And he's clueless on just about every fucking thing. I miss George W Bush.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread