HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Editorials & Other Articles (Forum) » Andrew Napolitano...Impea...

Sat Jan 25, 2020, 01:53 PM

Andrew Napolitano...Impeached trump should be removed from office

Napolitano, who has been noticeably absent from Fox’s on-air coverage of Trump’s impeachment trial, openly contradicted Fox’s “nothing to see here” messaging: “His trial is not a charade or a joke or a hoax. It is deadly serious business based on well-established constitutional norms," Napolitano wrote in his column.

Napolitano went on to note that that Government Accountability office concluded Trump “acted unlawfully” when he asked the president of Ukraine for a favor. “But did he act criminally?” Napolitano asked.

The answer is an unequivocal “yes.”

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/01/fox-legal-analyst-napolitano-impeached

2 replies, 1129 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Andrew Napolitano...Impeached trump should be removed from office (Original post)
RestoreAmerica2020 Jan 25 OP
Jade Fox Jan 25 #1
RestoreAmerica2020 Jan 25 #2

Response to RestoreAmerica2020 (Original post)

Sat Jan 25, 2020, 02:07 PM

1. Is he a regular on Fox?

I don't watch Fox much. I can't take it for long.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Jade Fox (Reply #1)

Sat Jan 25, 2020, 02:38 PM

2. Not a faux viewer. Usually find clips on crooks&liars [progressive

..site] Napolitano, a former judge, has been consistent in his analysis of impeached trump. In clips I've seen, he often corrects ignorantes [fox panel] on legal issues--using facts, law...a seemingly stark constrast to 24/7 fox and or rw pundits/propagandists. As article states, he seems to have been placed on back burner--god forbid faux viewers from hearing even a morsel of truth, after all--they they have a flagrant corrupt crook to defend!

Andrew Peter Napolitano is an American syndicated columnist whose work appears in numerous publications including The Washington Times and Reason. He is an analyst for Fox News, commenting on legal news and trials. Napolitano served as a New Jersey Superior Court judge from 1987 to 1995. Wikipedia
Born: June 6, 1950 (age 69 years), Newark, NJ
Party: Libertarian Party
Books: A Nation of Sheep, Constitutional Chaos, More
Education: Notre Dame Law School, Princeton University
Nationality: American, Italian

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread