HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Editorials & Other Articles (Forum) » Lindsey Graham can't stop...

Wed Dec 11, 2019, 10:15 PM

Lindsey Graham can't stop spinning and panting and disgracing himself -- just like Trump

On Wednesday, Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham, chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee, kicked off a hearing about the Trump-Russia probe by bewailing government surveillance.

He sounded like a downright radical.

He likened what the FBI did to poor Russia-connected Trump adviser Carter Page in 2016 to what J. Edgar Hoover’s FBI did to Martin Luther King Jr. in the 1960s.

Sure, Lindsey.

Reminder: In 1964, J. Edgar Hoover’s FBI sent King an anonymous letter, calling him “sexually psychotic” and urging him to commit suicide.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2019-12-11/lindsay-graham-disgracing-himself-just-like-trump

3 replies, 1145 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Lindsey Graham can't stop spinning and panting and disgracing himself -- just like Trump (Original post)
Zorro Dec 11 OP
Hoyt Dec 11 #1
Midnight Writer Dec 11 #2
BillyBobBrilliant Dec 12 #3

Response to Zorro (Original post)

Wed Dec 11, 2019, 10:22 PM

1. What a joke. Graham is in office because of ignorant racist voters, and he knows it.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Dec 11, 2019, 10:34 PM

2. I see Graham as loathsome, but even I was embarrassed for him.

We (Democrats) need to use the plentiful footage of Graham talking out both sides of his mouth for political ads.

Reply to this post

Thu Dec 12, 2019, 08:41 AM

3. Hypocrisy

Lindsey Graham is thy name.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread