HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Editorials & Other Articles (Forum) » Presidential Proclamation...

Tue Sep 17, 2019, 03:43 PM

Presidential Proclamation on Constitution Day, Citizenship Day, and Constitution Week, 2019

Executive summary: me, me, me, me, me....

PROCLAMATIONS

Presidential Proclamation on Constitution Day, Citizenship Day, and Constitution Week, 2019
LAW & JUSTICE

Issued on: September 16, 2019

{snip}

Since taking office, I have nominated two Justices to the Supreme Court of the United States who have exhibited a proven commitment to the Constitution. I have also nominated and the Senate has confirmed 150 other Federal lower court judges who will faithfully interpret the Constitution and the laws of our Nation. With appropriate respect for the genius of the Framers and in accordance with the rule of law, our Nationís Federal judges should always strive to interpret our laws, including our Constitution as written, regardless of any political or policy preferences they may hold in their capacity as citizens.

{snip}

1 replies, 629 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Presidential Proclamation on Constitution Day, Citizenship Day, and Constitution Week, 2019 (Original post)
mahatmakanejeeves Sep 17 OP
Panich52 Sep 17 #1

Response to mahatmakanejeeves (Original post)

Tue Sep 17, 2019, 04:08 PM

1. I can't think of anyone less qualified to make a speech

on Sen Byrd's Constitution Day than the head of the most Corrupt Admin Ever.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread