HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Editorials & Other Articles (Forum) » The complete list of GOP ...

Sat Jul 20, 2019, 09:17 PM

The complete list of GOP lawmakers reacting to Trump's 'go back' tweet

The vast majority of Republican members of Congress have not said anything publicly about President Trumpís Sunday morning tweet that four Democratic House members should ďgo backĒ to the ďplaces from which they came.Ē

Days after he issued the tweet, 141 members of his party have offered a range of responses: Some flat-out rebuked Trumpís remarks, while others took the opportunity to criticize Democrats at the same time they condemned the presidentís words. Others responded by embracing Trump and the sentiments in the tweet.

Read each lawmakerís initial statements about Trumpís comments below. Four Republicans joined Democrats in approving a resolution condemning Trumpís comments.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2019/politics/trump-go-back-gop-reactions-list/

1 replies, 723 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply The complete list of GOP lawmakers reacting to Trump's 'go back' tweet (Original post)
Zorro Jul 20 OP
MyOwnPeace Jul 20 #1

Response to Zorro (Original post)

Sat Jul 20, 2019, 09:53 PM

1. That is

one troubling list of comments from way too many Republicans.
I am in total awe that so many can still face the public and support and defend this flaming idiot.
We can only hope that the true public can see, hear, and think about what is being said and realize what a mess we are in.
I will admit that there were quite a few comments sent to some of those Pugs regarding their positions - perhaps there is hope out there.

GAWD, we've really gotta' GET OUT THE VOTE!!!!!!!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread