HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Editorials & Other Articles (Forum) » Sanders after she's buste...

Tue Feb 13, 2018, 05:37 PM

Sanders after she's busted lying about Porter scandal: 'We relay the best and most accurate info'

Sanders flails after she’s busted lying about Porter scandal: ‘We relay the best and most accurate information’

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/sarah-sanders-flails-disastrously-fbi-busts-lying-clearances-strive-better/

2 replies, 1530 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Sanders after she's busted lying about Porter scandal: 'We relay the best and most accurate info' (Original post)
DonViejo Feb 2018 OP
GusBob Feb 2018 #1
BigmanPigman Feb 2018 #2

Response to DonViejo (Original post)

Tue Feb 13, 2018, 05:43 PM

1. My reckoning is a lot of hard core Christians have a sex fiend freak off

Either latent, blatant, or hope beyond hope

I think SHS is getting off on this S/M stuff

She is into bondage on the side

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to DonViejo (Original post)

Tue Feb 13, 2018, 05:55 PM

2. Yesterday someone, I think Nicole Wallace, on MSNBC

said that it doesn't matter what Fuckubee Sanders ever says in "answers to reporter's questions" since she lies all the time anyway.

Thank You! Press briefings should be boycotted by the MSM. It is a waste of time and a charade that no one believes except for RT, Fux Ruse, Breitbart and RT. It is an insult to our intelligence to go along with this BS for over a year. Nothing they say is legitimate EVER and she is a condescending bitch to the reporters.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread