HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Editorials & Other Articles (Forum) » Trump's first year is mos...

Wed Jan 3, 2018, 10:25 PM

Trump's first year is most successful in history, with zero Bigfoot-related deaths

But you can easily identify the many things you should be thanking President Trump for by applying this simple two-part rule:

1) If it happened any time after Inauguration Day 2017 and it was good, President Trump is responsible for it.

2) On the off chance it’s something not good, President Trump is responsible for it only if it can be framed in a way that makes it seem good.

Trump’s conviction that global warming is a hoax has forced temperatures to drop, giving Chicagoans the enviable status of “record breakers.”

Another important improvement over past administrations: The total number of verified Bigfoot-related deaths in 2017 fell to zero, a comforting and substantial improvement over the less-impressive zero Bigfoot-related deaths that occurred during all other American presidents’ first years.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/huppke/ct-met-trump-nuclear-button-first-year-huppke-20180103-story.html

5 replies, 1401 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump's first year is most successful in history, with zero Bigfoot-related deaths (Original post)
underpants Jan 2018 OP
DavidDvorkin Jan 2018 #1
Dr Hobbitstein Jan 2018 #2
underpants Jan 2018 #4
underpants Jan 2018 #3
SCantiGOP Jan 2018 #5

Response to underpants (Original post)

Wed Jan 3, 2018, 10:46 PM

1. Bullshit

There have been a huuuge number of Bigfoot-related deaths. The Deep State is covering it up.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to DavidDvorkin (Reply #1)

Wed Jan 3, 2018, 11:15 PM

2. I was killed by Bigfoot 3 times last year. nt

Reply to this post

Response to Dr Hobbitstein (Reply #2)

Wed Jan 3, 2018, 11:24 PM

4. 🕯🕯🕯

Reply to this post