HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Editorials & Other Articles (Forum) » Republican terrorist fant...

Sat Mar 18, 2017, 11:17 PM

Republican terrorist fantasized about mudering 17,000 poor Americans at his college keggers by @im

Paul Ryan says he fantasized about cutting health care for the poor at his college keggers

Oh, college! It’s a time when young adults discover their professional interests, when they live alone for the first time, when many people come into their sexuality, and when youth get to explore other adult pleasures.
And, if you were House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI), it was a time to dream about how, someday, you would take health care away from millions of poor people.
In a conversation with the National Review’s Rich Lowry on Friday, Ryan bragged about how conservatives now have a once-in-a-generation opportunity to take health coverage away from the most vulnerable Americans.

“So Medicaid,” Ryan told Lowry, “sending it back to the states, capping its growth rate. We’ve been dreaming of this since I’ve been around — since you and I were drinking at a keg. . . . I’ve been thinking about this stuff for a long time. We’re on the cusp of doing something we’ve long believed in.”
Ryan is 47 years old, which means that, if he started “drinking at a keg”

https://thinkprogress.org/paul-ryan-says-he-fantasized-about-cutting-health-care-for-the-poor-at-his-college-keggers-7aa0accc928b#.udd5i4xtv

2 replies, 2311 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Republican terrorist fantasized about mudering 17,000 poor Americans at his college keggers by @im (Original post)
elmac Mar 2017 OP
Heartstrings Mar 2017 #1
AllaN01Bear Mar 2017 #2

Response to elmac (Original post)

Sat Mar 18, 2017, 11:43 PM

1. We, in Wisconsin, drink FROM the keg...

have no idea what this smug moron was drinking or where...perhaps I'm missing some new terminology but I didn't think I was THAT old...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to elmac (Original post)

Sun Mar 19, 2017, 07:36 AM

2. medicaid is a state program you moroon, we call it medi-cal in ca

just like we call' food stmps " its a card ) ebt or cal fresh. luv those Rs who dont know what they are talking about , even at the highest levels.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread