HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » US congressman threatens ...

Wed Jan 29, 2014, 09:33 AM

US congressman threatens reporter: 'I'll break you in half'

This discussion thread was locked as off-topic by hrmjustin (a host of the Latest Breaking News forum).

Source: The Guardian UK

New York congressman Michael Grimm has been filmed verbally threatening a news reporter after an interview following US president Barack Obama's state of the union address.

After refusing to answer a question about an investigation into his 2010 campaign finances, the 43-year-old Republican is seen walking away, before returning to threaten the NY1 broadcaster's political reporter, Michael Scotto.

Congressman Michael Grimm does not want to talk about some of the allegations concerning his campaign finances," Scotto says to camera as Grimm leaves.

Much of the conversation is inaudible in the recording, but according to a transcript from NY1, Grimm said: "Let me be clear to you, you ever do that to me again I'll throw you off this fucking balcony."

Scotto replies: "Why? I just wanted to ask you," before Grimm says, "No, no, you're not man enough, you're not man enough. I'll break you in half. Like a boy."

Read more: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/29/us-congressman-michael-grimm-threatens-reporter

One more right wing psycho showing their true colors.

3 replies, 602 views

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply US congressman threatens reporter: 'I'll break you in half' (Original post)
go west young man Jan 2014 OP
onehandle Jan 2014 #1
meegbear Jan 2014 #2
hrmjustin Jan 2014 #3

Response to go west young man (Original post)

Wed Jan 29, 2014, 09:35 AM

1. Let's be clear. He threatened his life. He should be in jail. nt

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to go west young man (Original post)

Wed Jan 29, 2014, 09:39 AM

3. Locking but this is a duplicate.

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink