HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » Benjamin Netanyahu Raves ...

Thu Mar 4, 2021, 11:23 AM

Benjamin Netanyahu Raves About 'Warm Relationship' With Biden on Fox & Friends: He's 'A Friend...

Source: Mediaite

Benjamin Netanyahu Raves About ‘Warm Relationship’ With Biden on Fox & Friends: He’s ‘A Friend of Israel’

By Joe DePaoloMar 4th, 2021, 9:28 am

There were few world leaders with which former President Donald Trump had a closer relationship than Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. But anyone who thought that would translate to discord with Trump’s successor is sorely mistaken. In an interview on Fox & Friends Thursday, the prime minister put to rest any notion that he is at odds with President Joe Biden. In fact, Netanyahu went a step further and raved about the U.S. commander in chief.

“I’ve known him for close to 40 years when I came in as the number two in Israel’s embassy in 1982, and he was a young senator from Delaware,” Netanyahu said. “So we’ve known each other, and we’ve had a warm relationship over the years. I think Joe Biden is a friend of Israel. I know he is. He is committed to Israel.

Netanyahu did acknowledge “differences of opinion” with Biden but said he believes the two are on the same page with what the prime minister deems to be the “most important” issue.

“I think Joe Biden understands that my commitment to prevent Iran from getting nuclear weapons is absolute,” Netanyahu said. “And I hope that we see eye to eye on everything. But one thing I believe he understands and respects is that as the prime minister of the one and only Jewish state, we’re not going to let a bunch of Ayatollahs wipe us out from the face of the Earth, or from the map of history.”

###

Read more: https://www.mediaite.com/news/benjamin-netanyahu-raves-about-warm-relationship-with-biden-on-fox-friends-hes-a-friend-of-israel/

10 replies, 1587 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 10 replies Author Time Post
Reply Benjamin Netanyahu Raves About 'Warm Relationship' With Biden on Fox & Friends: He's 'A Friend... (Original post)
DonViejo Mar 4 OP
PatSeg Mar 4 #1
Me. Mar 4 #2
soothsayer Mar 4 #4
Me. Mar 4 #7
soothsayer Mar 4 #8
Me. Mar 4 #10
hlthe2b Mar 4 #3
JohnSJ Mar 4 #6
abqtommy Mar 4 #5
Me. Mar 4 #9

Response to DonViejo (Original post)

Thu Mar 4, 2021, 11:28 AM

1. "Warm relationship"? Really?

This should be interesting.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Mar 4, 2021, 11:32 AM

2. So Essentially He's Starting Up Again

What's next, addressing Congress?

Reply to this post

Response to Me. (Reply #2)

Thu Mar 4, 2021, 11:40 AM

4. Hey, jeopardy question!

Reply to this post

Response to soothsayer (Reply #4)

Thu Mar 4, 2021, 06:43 PM

7. Saw That

knew the answer...

Reply to this post

Response to Me. (Reply #7)

Thu Mar 4, 2021, 06:45 PM

8. One of them answered Fidel Castro

Ha

Reply to this post

Response to soothsayer (Reply #8)

Thu Mar 4, 2021, 06:48 PM

10. I Hooted

Reply to this post

Thu Mar 4, 2021, 11:34 AM

3. He's being pragmantic, but I like that it will send Fox/Trump cult spinning

Reply to this post

Response to hlthe2b (Reply #3)

Thu Mar 4, 2021, 11:57 AM

6. Exactly, though I suspect some from the left may jump the shark on this also

Reply to this post

Thu Mar 4, 2021, 11:40 AM

5. It's important to remember that Netanyahu is just like his good buddy tRUMP and many

other national leaders in that he has supporters and enemies but no friends. At all.

Reply to this post

Response to abqtommy (Reply #5)

Thu Mar 4, 2021, 06:47 PM

9. Quite

and I will not forget the Cons allowing him to address the dispute about Iran he had with PBO in Congress and gave him support their support, standing with him against their very own president and I bet President Biden hasn't forgotten it either.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread