HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » This message was self-del...

Fri Feb 19, 2021, 12:43 AM

This message was self-deleted by its author

This message was self-deleted by its author (Judi Lynn) on Fri Feb 19, 2021, 08:38 AM. When the original post in a discussion thread is self-deleted, the entire discussion thread is automatically locked so new replies cannot be posted.

6 replies, 1175 views

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to Judi Lynn (Original post)

Fri Feb 19, 2021, 02:12 AM

1. Once again CA cops fuck with someone just for sport and then end up killing them...

And I say that as some who has a CA sheriff's deputy in the extended family (though not that particular county)....

It's a fucking disgrace... And has been for as long as anyone can remember. Sorry, "cousin", but your people are in every way fucked up. We're fucking sick of it.

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Fri Feb 19, 2021, 05:47 AM

2. Assigned to Homeless Outreach?

And that's how they roll?

Jeebsus

PD's across the country are over-armed and trained to shoot first, ask questions later. We have to rely on video capture now for equal protection, which is fucking bullshit.

Instead of dropping dollars on military-grade castoff weaponry, how 'bout directing OUR money towards homeless outreach organizations and programs armed only with empathy, blankets, and warm socks; how 'bout an "are you ok?" instead of killing me as your first reponse?

That'd be great, thanks.

Fri Feb 19, 2021, 07:16 AM

3. They had a debate, so they still have cognitive abilities

even if their victim doesn't.

Sick, sick. Biden Administration needs to push renewed commitment to training, standards, codes of conduct, rules.

Fri Feb 19, 2021, 08:11 AM

4. All youth need to remember, 'The best gang to join in America is the police'.

All Republican/Nazis will protect American police to kill people of color.

Fri Feb 19, 2021, 08:20 AM

5. And this is a function that should be "defunded" from the police and put into a public ...

... program to help the homeless and mentally ill.

Fri Feb 19, 2021, 08:35 AM

6. Actually, I had a white friend arrested for "jaywalking" in LA.... it's more A**hole than racist.

They just seem to have to be dicks about this.

My friend would cross at this same spot daily and walked a second before the light turned green in the cross walk and they busted her for jaywalking. She didn't have her wallet cause she just took the money to buy some cigarettes.

They didn't shoot her, though.