HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » Biden officials hold call...

Sun Jan 24, 2021, 11:05 PM

Biden officials hold call with bipartisan group of senators on coronavirus relief plan

Source: The Hill

Officials in President Biden’s administration on Sunday held a call with a bipartisan group of senators to discuss the White House’s proposed $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package.

Several senators confirmed their participation in the call, with a couple of Democratic senators describing the conversation as “productive.”

Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) categorized the discussion as “refreshing” and and said it was “long overdue” to have the White House “fully engaged in addressing this pandemic with a focus on science and federal leadership.”

Sen. Angus King (I-Maine) said in a tweet that the call centered around “policy solutions,” adding that was ”notable in itself.”
“Let's keep working together to speed vaccine distribution and support Americans during this pandemic,” he posted.

Read more: https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/535616-biden-officials-hold-call-with-bipartisan-group-of-senators-on-coronavirus

Our new president is working 7 days a week.
Please don't overdo it Prez.

1 replies, 804 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Biden officials hold call with bipartisan group of senators on coronavirus relief plan (Original post)
mysteryowl Jan 24 OP
Irish_Dem Jan 24 #1

Response to mysteryowl (Original post)

Sun Jan 24, 2021, 11:08 PM

1. He said he was all in, his soul was in this. And he meant it.

I know, my mom button is going off. JOE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread