HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » Golf great Greg Norman ho...

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 11:56 AM

Golf great Greg Norman hospitalized with 'hideous' COVID-19 symptoms

Source: The Hill

Golf Hall of Famer Greg Norman is warning people to take the coronavirus seriously after he was recently hospitalized with “hideous” COVID-19 symptoms.

One day after going home following his visit to the emergency room, Norman on Sunday afternoon shared he was once again in the hospital due to his symptoms.

“Now back in hospital after getting a positive result on my PCR CoVid test,” he wrote. “Getting an infusion of Bamlanivimab antibody. The path to full recovery

“I am fit and strong and have a high tolerance for pain but this virus kicked the crap out of me like nothing I have ever experienced before. Muscle and joint pain on another level. Headaches that feel like a chisel going through your head scrapping little bits off each time, fever, muscles that just did not want to work,” he wrote.

Read more: https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/longevity/531817-golf-great-greg-norman-hospitalized-with-hideous-covid

70 replies, 7060 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 70 replies Author Time Post
Reply Golf great Greg Norman hospitalized with 'hideous' COVID-19 symptoms (Original post)
sabra Dec 2020 OP
LizBeth Dec 2020 #1
CurtEastPoint Dec 2020 #2
Escurumbele Dec 2020 #5
CurtEastPoint Dec 2020 #10
Orange Buffoon Dec 2020 #20
ProfessorGAC Dec 2020 #33
TeamPooka Dec 2020 #47
ProfessorGAC Dec 2020 #48
TeamPooka Dec 2020 #50
ProfessorGAC Dec 2020 #51
obamanut2012 Dec 2020 #67
Orange Buffoon Dec 2020 #68
Orange Buffoon Dec 2020 #69
CaptainTruth Dec 2020 #21
JohnnyRingo Dec 2020 #24
Moostache Dec 2020 #25
ProfessorGAC Dec 2020 #34
obamanut2012 Dec 2020 #55
brush Dec 2020 #36
LymphocyteLover Dec 2020 #41
Escurumbele Dec 2020 #46
obamanut2012 Dec 2020 #56
yankeepants Dec 2020 #59
Skittles Dec 2020 #64
olddad65 Dec 2020 #65
yankeepants Dec 2020 #40
ProfessorGAC Dec 2020 #49
yankeepants Dec 2020 #53
ProfessorGAC Dec 2020 #58
3catwoman3 Dec 2020 #22
lunatica Dec 2020 #23
LymphocyteLover Dec 2020 #42
McCamy Taylor Dec 2020 #8
LizBeth Dec 2020 #9
Claire Oh Nette Dec 2020 #44
RockRaven Dec 2020 #3
Escurumbele Dec 2020 #6
FakeNoose Dec 2020 #52
AnotherMother4Peace Dec 2020 #4
durablend Dec 2020 #7
Roy Rolling Dec 2020 #11
packman Dec 2020 #12
SunSeeker Dec 2020 #15
kairos12 Dec 2020 #19
llmart Dec 2020 #39
Yeehah Dec 2020 #45
mahina Dec 2020 #16
mahina Dec 2020 #18
SWBTATTReg Dec 2020 #27
lunatica Dec 2020 #29
niyad Dec 2020 #30
Initech Dec 2020 #37
mahina Dec 2020 #13
Tommymac Dec 2020 #14
mahina Dec 2020 #70
snort Dec 2020 #17
LastLiberal in PalmSprings Dec 2020 #26
Totally Tunsie Dec 2020 #31
Moostache Dec 2020 #28
niyad Dec 2020 #32
Warpy Dec 2020 #35
babylonsister Dec 2020 #57
Warpy Dec 2020 #60
babylonsister Dec 2020 #61
Warpy Dec 2020 #62
babylonsister Dec 2020 #63
LiberalFighter Dec 2020 #38
JCMach1 Dec 2020 #43
AwakeAtLast Dec 2020 #54
Captain Zero Dec 2020 #66

Response to sabra (Original post)

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 12:18 PM

1. So is that the treatment that only the rich, privileged Trump and friends get?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to LizBeth (Reply #1)

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 12:19 PM

2. Just going to note that he sucks Dump....

Aussie golfing great Greg Norman says his friend Donald Trump has exceeded expectations, praising his early months in the White House, saying “every day he becomes more presidential”.

In a world exclusive interview with News Corp Australia, ‘The Great White Shark’ said Trump has “the Stars and Stripes running pure through his veins” as he goes about “re-establishing that America is the leader of the free world protecting the freedom and democracy of all”.

He also says Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull wants to see Trump succeed in the top job, despite a difficult start to the leaders’ relationship in a fractious phonecall days after he took office.

Greg Norman says Donald Trump is succeeding in his role as US President despite strong opposition.

https://shark.com/sharkwatch/news/norman-backs-trump-05-01-2017/

Reply to this post

Response to CurtEastPoint (Reply #2)

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 12:30 PM

5. Same with Jack Nicklaus, a trumpist, a MAGA supporter

I cannot stand the guy anymore, he and Norman make other people believe that golfers have no brains.

Reply to this post

Response to Escurumbele (Reply #5)

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 01:13 PM

10. And Mickelson. Golf is a rich repube's game anyway. Fuck'em all.

Reply to this post

Response to CurtEastPoint (Reply #10)

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 02:12 PM

20. Something like 95 percent of PGA golfers are Republicans

according to polling. So are nearly all of the golfers in my league of about 20, as far as I can tell. It's nauseating that such an ethereal sport should bring out such caveman predilections.

Reply to this post

Response to Orange Buffoon (Reply #20)

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 03:09 PM

33. That's Too High

If you count true libertarians, it might be 80%.
But, as committed Rs, it's probably 50-60%. Another 20-30% libertarians with a capital L.
Still leaves 20% D type guys, but better than 5%.
I'd say the majority of the big young stars are liberal. Not 80%, but over 50%.
I think the mentality changed when Tiger came along and athletes took up golf. They're not all country club brats anymore.

Reply to this post

Response to ProfessorGAC (Reply #33)

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 05:54 PM

47. Golf is a game for rich white folks. Of course it's going to lean Republican. Like trying to find

a Car Dealer that's a Democrat.
There's a real Unicorn Holy Grail. Hard to find.

Reply to this post

Response to TeamPooka (Reply #47)

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 06:01 PM

48. An Untrue Statement

But, data won't convince you otherwise.

Reply to this post

Response to ProfessorGAC (Reply #48)

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 06:26 PM

50. data you can't provide or else you would have. I have data too.

Car dealers generally favored Republicans in the past, but the 2012 cycle marked the biggest lean to the right since at least 1990, with 85 percent of its cash going to conservatives.
https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/indus.php?cycle=2020&ind=t2300

and golly look at the golfers too...
https://www.campaignmoney.com/professional-golfer.asp

I look forward to your data

Reply to this post

Response to TeamPooka (Reply #50)

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 06:52 PM

51. Nonsense

And you know it.
Your evidence is rich people who play golf.
That's very different than the reverse. You've moved the goalposts & cherry picked data.
Per Credit Donkey statistics, the median household income of people playing golf is $100,200.
Median household income as a whole is $69,000.
So, yes the median golfer makes more money that overall median, but $100,000 isn't rich. And since it's a median, 50% of golfers make under $100,000 per year.
But, you won't care. You don't want the truth, just what affirms your existing opinion.
I didn't add data the first time because I knew it wouldn't do any good.
Now, I've wasted my time getting the numbers, and it still won't do any good.

Reply to this post

Response to ProfessorGAC (Reply #51)

Tue Dec 29, 2020, 08:11 PM

67. My green fees literally cost me the same as a movie ticket and a latte

If I was retired, I could join a nice little club that would cost me about half a Crossfit box membership a month, with no fees except the monthly fee. No tee times needed, free snacks, a gym, pool, etc. I've visited and taken a tour, and the folks are teachers, nurses, university middle-level managers, etc. Not rich people. MANY POC.

I can't retire for about 15 years, but if I'm still here (and I plan to be), I'll join. I could play 30 days a month if I wanted to, and have a gym to work out in, too.

Folks don't get it, Prof. We are evil, water-guzzling Freepers with trust funds.

Reply to this post

Wed Dec 30, 2020, 12:06 AM

68. That 95% figure is from a poll of PGA tour players.

Look at the list of campaign contributors provided by TeamPooka below (answer #50). I went through the entire list. Of the names I recognized as current or former PGA tour players, only three were Democrats: David Duval (God bless him!), who is somewhat of an intellectual; 2) Brian Gay; and 3) Joey Sindelar. Dozens of Republicans; three Democrats.

Reply to this post

Wed Dec 30, 2020, 12:11 AM

69. P.S.: I should further add that Brian Gay's sole contribution

to a Democratic candidate--or any candidate--was to "the Committee to Elect Carol Gay"--likely a relation. So one must question whether he is really a Democrat or merely helping out a relative. So that would leave only two male touring pros on the list who are Dem's--Duval and Sindelar.

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 02:16 PM

21. I've never understood the appeal of grown men (& women) hitting a small ball into a cup.

It's always seemed pointless to me.

Reply to this post

Response to CaptainTruth (Reply #21)

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 02:31 PM

24. Even though I don't golf...

I understand the frustration to excel at a dynamic challenge like golf, Sane people do it all the time.

What I'll never understand is how grown men (&women) point a thumb at Donald Trump and say: "Now there's a president!". That is not something sane people do.

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 02:34 PM

25. You are missing the profits and monetary reasons for golf's popularity...

The real appeal of golf - as an activity, not as a game - is that you are not really playing against anyone else, you are playing against yourself. Every stroke is a chance for serious players to achieve perfection, but no single shot alone can make up an entire round.

The mental grind of golf is to steel oneself for the next shot as soon as the last one is played. This sounds ridiculously easy, but in practice, it is like deciding to be a Zen Buddhist monk on a lark...impossible to do in one attempt, and in reality a lifetime discipline that requires constant reinforcement and commitment. To a purist, cheating or shaving strokes is the ultimate betrayal of self and an affront to the game. This is why hackers like Trump - a known cheater and lout on the links - are seen as scum by many.

But, in 21st century America, golf is a game reserved in too many locations for the elites and the cost of playing - in both time and money - will always keep the game out of the reach of the disadvantaged. It is a status symbol and a way for the wealthy to show off to each other in preening, self-absorbed ways that have very little to do with the sport and nearly everything to do with superficial or economic reasons. Hence, a sport overrun by scumbags and overly entitled bastards too.

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 03:15 PM

34. Sigh!

Within that POV, any diversion is pointless. Particularly true of ANY sporting activity.
Golf is a game of skill that is never fully mastered.
The POINT is the pursuit. The chase, not the destination.
BTW: the "down your nose" attitude toward golf is old & tired.

Reply to this post

Response to ProfessorGAC (Reply #34)

Tue Dec 29, 2020, 05:59 AM

55. Exactly, my friend

Why do anything at all. Why garden. Or play softball. Or take cooking classes. Or whatever.

Golf is not an elitist sport/hobby/activity.

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 04:26 PM

36. Golf is a sport. It takes skill and hand-eye coordination as do other sports.

It's also quite a challenge as it's way more than hitting a ball into a cup. You'd think just hitting a ball that's just sitting there and not moving would be a piece of cake. Just the opposite. It about the hardest sport to get good at there is.

Unlike baseball where you can hit the ball in any direction—left, right or center—in golf the object is to hit it straight and get the ball up in the air. Not easy.

Everyone doesn't like it or can get just a bit good at it, but once you try it and hit a beautiful, high lofting shot and the sweet spot of the club face, you can get hooked and want to do it again.

Some people get the bug. Some don't.

You're also out in nature and most courses have creeks or lakes on them with trees and greenways, not to mention the wildlife living on the course. And you're out there appreciating all of that with your buddies. It can be nice even if your game isn't always nice.

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 05:13 PM

41. it's sport-- a lot of strategy and finesse involved

but certainly a bunch of huge assholes play it

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 05:41 PM

46. It did to me too for many years, I was a Soccer player and a Tennis player, and I did well

in both, I played Tennis in college, Soccer every Sunday, and would play Golf for fun, maybe once a year.

I had friends who were avid golfers and always invited me, and I would always say the same to them "when I can't run anymore, like you guys, I will take up Golf, for now I will stick with real sports."...I said it for fun and I received the well earned "fuck yous" from my friends, but then...a guy at work started pestering me to play golf, I kept putting off until I felt bad that he kept insisting and I never really committed to it, so one day I said, "OK, I will bring my clubs tomorrow and we will play.".

Not sure what I had for lunch that day, but when we got to the course I hit some incredible shots, not enough to break 120, but nonetheless these were shots where you could see that little ball fly beautifully and land on the green, close to the hole, not for birdie though, it was most probably a setup for double-boggy, but what a shot! And thus, I fell in love with Golf...

I have not played much since the pandemic, but I am still hitting the ball well, and when I was playing I was in the upper 70s, which for someone who started late is pretty good, very enjoyable.

But anyway, Golf is the kind of sport where you, as a beginner, may hit horrible for 17 holes, but you get to 18 and then you "almost" PAR the hole and hit some beautiful shots and believe me, that is what gets you. You come home with a score of 120, but with a big smile on your face, and at that moment you know you are hooked...

Try it, then you can curse me for falling into the Golf addiction.

Reply to this post

Response to Escurumbele (Reply #46)

Tue Dec 29, 2020, 06:02 AM

56. This is just lovely

Exactly how it can be.. that whoosh/whip noise of the club and ball, and the feel of the shaft when you hit it just right.

Reply to this post

Tue Dec 29, 2020, 08:00 AM

59. My husband was a professional golfer for many years.

He is a lifelong Dem who hates Trump. Golf is a skilled sport with chess-like strategies. Try it Captain Truth you might like it.

Reply to this post

Tue Dec 29, 2020, 04:04 PM

64. I don't get it either

BORING

Reply to this post

Tue Dec 29, 2020, 05:10 PM

65. But you are probably ok with grown men hitting a baseball

Or a tennis ball, or throwing a football.

I guess it is just over your head.

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 05:12 PM

40. Even the other Pro Golfers called Mickelson FIG JAM

Fuck I'm Good Just Ask Me

Reply to this post

Response to yankeepants (Reply #40)

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 06:04 PM

49. He's Quite Unpopular With The Other Players

Little is said publicly, protecting his fake nice guy person a.
But, few on tour give him more than the courtesy of saying hi.

Reply to this post

Response to ProfessorGAC (Reply #49)

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 07:12 PM

53. He also got nabbed for insider trading but nothing came of it. Big Surprise there.

Reply to this post

Response to yankeepants (Reply #53)

Tue Dec 29, 2020, 07:48 AM

58. Yep!

And, the investment guy who made him 25% relative above market for well over a decade quit him when Phil told Golf Magazine he did all his own financial work.
So, he's a liar, too.

Reply to this post

Response to CurtEastPoint (Reply #2)

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 02:17 PM

22. "...the Stars and Stripes running through his veins."

Aauuugggghhhhh -

That is repulsive.

Reply to this post

Response to 3catwoman3 (Reply #22)

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 02:31 PM

23. More like being groped and squeezed and assaulted.

He just starts kissing it. He can’t help himself.

Reply to this post

Response to 3catwoman3 (Reply #22)

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 05:14 PM

42. it's truly offensive... these people are grotesquely clueless

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 12:35 PM

8. Yep. Hospitals are keeping it for VIPs only.

Reply to this post

Response to McCamy Taylor (Reply #8)

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 01:02 PM

9. Isn't he special and then does not even acknowledge his treatment is only for some. Asshole.

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 05:30 PM

44. Two Americas...

I got COVID even after taking precautions, wearing masks, seeing almost no people. I work with a middle school teacher helping with curriculum design. Schools opened for business half time on 9/21, and by 12/21, including my buddy and myself, there were over 200 cases in the Henderson Co. Public Schools. An average of two per day. Exponential growth. Three schools totally remote because there weren't enough staff members to open the schools.

Buncombe Co/Asheville schools staying remote til mid January. Ours go back on 1/6.

I got NO TREATMENT. NONE. Treat the symptoms, and take advice from my childhood friends who are actual nurses. Mild case. Low viral exposure, but enough to get it. Two hard, hard weeks, and lingering fatigue. Did I say no treatment? OTC medications, and a lot of hope and good fortune. No antibody treatment. No Remdesivir. A $20 Pulse Oximeter and obsessive temperature taking. A head's up to my primary physician and my cardiologist. No advice, no guidelines, not even a contact tracing call.

We're a long way from through. Bring on the vaccines.

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 12:24 PM

3. It bears mentioning, imo, that he seems to have caught it by playing at a golf tournament...

And it is not like the guy needed to play in that tournament in order to feed himself or pay his rent.

Reply to this post

Response to RockRaven (Reply #3)

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 12:34 PM

6. The PNC is the only tournament I know where parents and children can play together as a team

It is a nice tournament where the old pros are the ones who play it with their kids/grandkids. The PGA has been very good about taking care of the players and there are no fans at these tournaments. Who knows if, being a trumper, he decided it was hoax and went partying, not taking care of himself...now he is scared promising to help make the world be a better place, lets see if he keeps that promise once he is cured...from what I know from the guy, I doubt it...

Reply to this post

Response to RockRaven (Reply #3)

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 07:01 PM

52. He was at the tournament in Orlando FL last Sunday 12/20/20

No mask for either Greg or his son. They both came down with Covid symptoms about 3 days later. We actually discussed this story a few days ago on DU:
https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=14763414

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 12:28 PM

4. He picked it up at a super spreader event in FL. Go figure. Snip from the link:

"The two-time Open Champion said he initially had a negative test at the recent exhibition PNC Championship in Orlando, but soon after began to experience joint and muscle aches and headaches.

His son, Greg Norman Jr., also played at the PNC Championship and confirmed he and his wife also tested positive for the virus."

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 12:34 PM

7. Do stupid things, catch COVID

Who could've thunk it? Never could've predicted....

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 01:20 PM

11. Good Friends

Trump is such a good friend he shared his Covid with him.

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 01:29 PM

12. George said it - god, I miss him

Reply to this post

Response to packman (Reply #12)

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 01:44 PM

15. Brilliant rant. Couldn't agree more!

And he doesn't even get into the sexism of golf, or how disastrous golf courses are for the environment. Golf sucks.

Reply to this post

Response to SunSeeker (Reply #15)

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 02:11 PM

19. Totally agree. Waste of resources, especially water

Reply to this post

Response to kairos12 (Reply #19)

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 05:06 PM

39. I'll be the second one to agree with that.

Golf courses are terrible for the environment.

Reply to this post

Response to llmart (Reply #39)

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 05:34 PM

45. Awful waste of land

Golf courses are barren wastelands ecologically. Grass, with lots of chemicals poured onto it, and a few trees here and there.

Play tennis instead, golf-holes. A sport where you might actually break a sweat.

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 01:46 PM

16. Oh my god that was great. I thought I'd already seen everything Carlin

Had done that was on video. Thank you for this.

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 02:01 PM

18. Oh my god that was great. I thought I'd already seen everything Carlin

Had done that was on video. Thank you for this.

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 02:35 PM

27. I always loved me some Carlin!! He's absolutely right about the golf, these people who play golf

seem to think that golf is the GAME of all time, the most challenging GAME of all time, the ultimate. I laugh. Especially when you look at how incompetent rump is (our supposed PINO), and guess what his GAME is? Would one venture to guess that it's golf?

Ha ha, pathetic isn't it?

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 02:40 PM

29. Another reason to weep.

I miss George Carlin so fucking much!

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 03:03 PM

30. Was just talking about Carlin with a friend earlier. I agree with everything he said about that

silly game. Never have had any use for it, nor interest in it.

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 04:41 PM

37. Also his rant about "Fear Of Germs" comes to mind!

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 01:41 PM

13. Poor guy. I guess the only good thing to come from this is maybe

somebody who didn’t believe it’s real might possibly rethink and change.

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 01:42 PM

14. Hate to say it but Fuck Him. Trump-ass denier.

Feel sorry for the innocent folks he may have infected and the Front Line workers who have to care for the asshole.

What a waste. Hope he lives with the pain the rest of his time on this rock.

Reply to this post

Response to Tommymac (Reply #14)

Wed Dec 30, 2020, 01:22 AM

70. Come on now you don't wish that I hope

I hope you forgot all about it when you didn’t even think about him again

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 01:54 PM

17. Fuck off

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 02:35 PM

26. "Covid isn't real," my sister-in-law told me on Christmas.

She had just said people in her neighborhood would get together without masks or social distancing because they knew it's just like the flu. She has two grandchildren, and my wife and I pray for their well being.

I have tried to open her mind to the facts, but it's like talking to a brick wall. I finally told her my wife was putting Christmas dinner on the table (a lie), and politely said goodbye. Having some kind of relationship with my wife's family is more important than being right, but I've used Photoshop to create an "I told you so" card in case she ends in the hospital. Is that wrong?

Reply to this post

Response to LastLiberal in PalmSprings (Reply #26)

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 03:04 PM

31. "Is that wrong?"

I'd call it "being prepared"!

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 02:39 PM

28. Norman's collapse at the Masters is the stuff of legend...karma kicking him in the groin...

Sometimes, karma has a way of knowing who REALLY deserves that kick...

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 03:05 PM

32. May he receive everything he deserves.

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 03:45 PM

35. Amateur. I had an axe stuck in my head.

Wait until he gets to the bit where he feels well enough to eat something he's been looking forward to and it tastes like wet cardboard.

Reply to this post

Response to Warpy (Reply #35)

Tue Dec 29, 2020, 07:41 AM

57. Warpy, how are you doing now?

I did not know you contracted this. I hope you're better.

Reply to this post

Response to babylonsister (Reply #57)

Tue Dec 29, 2020, 01:14 PM

60. I seem to have shaken it off

whatever it was. I can say it was the weirdest thing I've ever had.

Reply to this post

Response to Warpy (Reply #60)

Tue Dec 29, 2020, 03:00 PM

61. I'm happy you're better.

I take it you didn't get tested. I've read of so many different reactions to this virus; scary, very scary.

Reply to this post

Response to babylonsister (Reply #61)

Tue Dec 29, 2020, 03:23 PM

62. We didn't know diddly squat in March when I had it

Nobody knew loss of smell and severe headache were consistent symptoms. It was temperature, cough, shortness of breath. Tests were rationed and my temperature was only 101. In addition, they were stuffing tubes into nearly everybody who showed up, so that was a big "no thanks" on my part.

Here's a handy dandy symptom tracker: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-types/symptom-tracker-app-reveals-six-distinct-types-of-covid-19-infection-idUSKCN24I1YI

Reply to this post

Response to Warpy (Reply #62)

Tue Dec 29, 2020, 03:35 PM

63. Thanks for that.

I'm hunkering when able, though I've had to get a lot of tests lately for unrelated things, so I'm putting myself out there more than I'd like.
Do you have any lingering maladies?

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 04:42 PM

38. With any luck we will never hear about him again.

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 05:16 PM

43. Stories like this don't help. These are NORMAL symptoms

If you catch it you have a pretty good chance of getting some, or all of the things Norman has experienced and if you.are.very unfortunate even more

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 28, 2020, 08:13 PM

54. Darwin. n/t

Reply to this post

Tue Dec 29, 2020, 07:24 PM

66. Look Away...

Kramer on Seinfeld.

Reply to this post