HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » Message auto-removed

Tue May 12, 2020, 02:25 PM

Message auto-removed

6 replies, 956 views

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to Name removed (Original post)

Tue May 12, 2020, 02:44 PM

1. disease pandemic is treated like the latest fad

Was the woman's dress green or blue? Did you get a Hoverboard? Covid-19? Time to move on to the next thing.

We're in a country that can't even wait for Christmas. Unless you have lost someone, possibly if you know someone who lost a loved one, I don't think most Americans in general can pay attention to any one thing for any length of time.

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue May 12, 2020, 02:50 PM

2. Dopey Death Count Donnie will tell folks whatever can be framed for his covidiots?

Via the propaganda channel and other high quality infotainment babysitters they use instead of critical thinking they lack?

Tue May 12, 2020, 02:56 PM

3. Another expert's "warning" and another expert WITH NO PLAN OF ACTION against it. Sick of it.

Somebody, anybody, help us common people out with a way to fight back against the madness!

And no, taking to the streets will do NOTHING. I took to the streets along with MILLIONS all over the world prior to George Bush's war, and it accomplished NADA.

Tue May 12, 2020, 03:02 PM

4. Sounds like this could become a Holocaust of the Heartland

and they're trying to make it invisible

Tue May 12, 2020, 03:19 PM

5. Irony or Gaslighting

Participants listening and debating the Corona threat-is it real? is it a threat?-are safely on ZOOM. Wingers are still calling it the whole Pandemic a ruse. Are you kidding me! You were told it was dangerous and warned not to be there in person!

Tue May 12, 2020, 03:40 PM

6. Where's the plan for mass testing and contact tracing? Otherwise the outbreaks will return unabated

It's not "going to go away". We already heard that one, and how did that work out?