HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » Mueller Begins Writing Fi...

Thu Nov 8, 2018, 11:19 AM

Mueller Begins Writing Final Report - Requests Trump Tower Call & Visitor Logs With Roger Stone

Source: Hill Reporter

While everyone expected a quiet period in the Russia probe leading up to the midterm elections this week, no one besides the Mueller team themselves know for sure how long the quiet will actually last. With political pundits on both sides of the aisle expecting additional charges and indictments coming from the Special Counsel, it now appears as if Robert Mueller and his team are beginning to reach key conclusions in their 18-month-long investigation.

According to multiple sources speaking to CNN on the condition of anonymity, Robert Mueller and his team have begun writing their final report and have also requested specific information from the Trump legal team.

Read more: https://hillreporter.com/mueller-begins-writing-final-report-requests-trump-tower-call-visitor-logs-with-roger-stone-13553

7 replies, 3056 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 7 replies Author Time Post
Reply Mueller Begins Writing Final Report - Requests Trump Tower Call & Visitor Logs With Roger Stone (Original post)
IncaRoads Nov 8 OP
flibbitygiblets Nov 8 #1
cstanleytech Nov 8 #2
GregD Nov 8 #3
FreepFryer Nov 8 #4
IncaRoads Nov 8 #5
BigmanPigman Nov 8 #6
Glimmer of Hope Nov 8 #7

Response to IncaRoads (Original post)

Thu Nov 8, 2018, 11:24 AM

1. OMG please please please let this report be a goddamned BOMBSHELL

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Nov 8, 2018, 11:27 AM

2. My guess is he will find that Trump himself did nothing criminal in regards to

Russia though he will probably chastise him for unethical conduct for seeking the help of a hostile foreign government in an election.
The real question is the Comey one as that clearly was an attempt to obstruct justice.
Trump aside the ones that should really be worried are Jared and Jr. as both are probably facing perjury charges.

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2018, 11:27 AM

3. CNN just reported

That as 45 was ordering the termination of Sessions, he was also answering questions from Mueller. Might be that the questions led him to realized how deep the shit pile he is in, and thus the emotional reaction against the keebler elf?

Reply to this post

Response to GregD (Reply #3)

Thu Nov 8, 2018, 11:29 AM

4. I think trump realized Sessions would inform Mueller about anything to which he was privy...

...and Trump didnít want any stoolies.

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2018, 11:35 AM

5. This also means

That the indictments are now in a judge's hand .

Reply to this post

Response to IncaRoads (Reply #5)

Thu Nov 8, 2018, 02:08 PM

6. I didn't think of that...

I bet you're right.

Reply to this post

Response to IncaRoads (Reply #5)

Thu Nov 8, 2018, 02:55 PM

7. I can't wait.

Reply to this post