HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » PHOTO: Crop Circle on Fli...

Thu Jul 12, 2018, 06:59 PM

PHOTO: Crop Circle on Flight Path to Donald Trump's Meeting With Theresa May Says 'F*** Trump' in R

Source: secondnexus.com

PHOTO: Crop Circle on Flight Path to Donald Trump’s Meeting With Theresa May Says ‘F*** Trump’ in Russian

It's even visible from his helicopter.

by Amelia Mavis Christnot July 12, 2018

President Donald Trump is scheduled to make his first official visit to the United Kingdom since taking office in January, 2017. In preparation for his Thursday, July 12 arrival, the citizens of the UK have come up with some clever ways to greet the United States leader.

In London there will be an airborne giant inflatable Trump baby, in Sheffield there will be a ban on Trump and a Mexican fiesta thanks to the Lord Mayor and people across the UK are working to get Green Day’s song “American Idiot” to number one on the charts.

And now, at Moak Farm in Stoke Mandeville, a crop circle has been laid into the farm’s field by an undisclosed artist. Stoke Mandeville is a village and civil parish in the Vale of Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire, England.

It also lies right on the flight path of the helicopter engaged to take the President and First Lady to a welcome reception at Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire hosted by Prime Minister Theresa May.
.................................................................................. And the message?

БЛЯДЬ TRUMP”

Read more: https://secondnexus.com/news/crop-circle-trump-meeting-may/?utm_content=inf_677_1164_2&tse_id=INF_f520f99085f911e88bcf2b663190f97c

Bet his staff will keep him occupied so trump will not get a bruised EGO!!

Gotta love those Brits!

crop circle Russian fuck Trump Stoke Mandeville Moat Farm
Crop circle at Moat Farm. (Twitter)

6 replies, 2647 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply PHOTO: Crop Circle on Flight Path to Donald Trump's Meeting With Theresa May Says 'F*** Trump' in R (Original post)
riversedge Jul 12 OP
turbinetree Jul 12 #1
BigmanPigman Jul 12 #2
NBachers Jul 12 #3
3Hotdogs Jul 12 #4
OxQQme Jul 12 #5
Haggis for Breakfast Jul 12 #6

Response to riversedge (Original post)

Thu Jul 12, 2018, 07:02 PM

1. Yep fuck trump......................................

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Jul 12, 2018, 07:04 PM

2. BRILLIANT!

Reply to this post

Thu Jul 12, 2018, 07:16 PM

3. I hope this artist gets deluged with highly-remunerative work. Over 650 Feet Across!!

I love how the Free British use their wits, creativity, guile, and ambition to voice their feelings about this fascist traitor.

Reply to this post

Thu Jul 12, 2018, 07:25 PM

4. I wish they would stop with the subtlety and say exactly what they think.

Reply to this post

Thu Jul 12, 2018, 09:21 PM

5. One of the comments:

Wow- so even the aliens don't like him then?! Of course, they must be a more developed life form in order to have reached us, so I'm sure they know best 😉

Reply to this post

Response to OxQQme (Reply #5)

Thu Jul 12, 2018, 10:37 PM

6. Well, not only do the aliens not like him

but they speak Russian, too.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread