HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » Trump Campaign Manager De...

Tue Jun 12, 2018, 03:17 PM

Trump Campaign Manager Demands CNN's Jim Acosta Lose Press Credentials for Doing His Job

Source: Mediate

by Amy Russo | 2:57 pm, June 12th, 2018

President Donald Trump‘s 2020 campaign manager demanded CNN’s Jim Acosta be stripped of his press credentials simply for asking questions at the signing ceremony during the summit with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un.

Brad Parscale tweeted the attack Tuesday afternoon, calling Acosta “an absolute disgrace” in response to a Daily Wire article which claimed he was “shouting” questions at the Singapore event, despite the fact that he was speaking in a normal register and performing his job as a reporter.

As Trump sat next to Kim and signed a document outlining a plan to approach denuclearization of the peninsula, Acosta asked, “Mr. President, did he agree to denuclearize?” Trump answered, “We’re starting that process very quickly.”

Acosta then continued his questioning, asking whether the two leaders had talked about Otto Warmbier, the American college student who mysteriously died after being detained in North Korea, but Trump did not reply.

Read more: https://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-campaign-manager-demands-cnns-jim-acosta-lose-press-credentials-for-doing-his-job/

4 replies, 2095 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump Campaign Manager Demands CNN's Jim Acosta Lose Press Credentials for Doing His Job (Original post)
DonViejo Jun 2018 OP
turbinetree Jun 2018 #1
DeminPennswoods Jun 2018 #2
JDC Jun 2018 #3
miyazaki Jun 2018 #4

Response to DonViejo (Original post)

Tue Jun 12, 2018, 03:40 PM

2. I'll bet Brad Parscale is in jail before 2020 comes around

nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Jun 12, 2018, 05:14 PM

3. I join my fellow DU posters in calling Parscale a criminal who will be in jail soon.

No doubt in my mind.

Reply to this post

Tue Jun 12, 2018, 06:33 PM

4. I think of this graphic often

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread