HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » Theresa May condemns 'rac...

Sun Aug 13, 2017, 12:28 PM

Theresa May condemns 'racism' of Charlottesville white supremacists after Donald Trump fails to deno

Source: The Telegraph

13 August 2017 12:27pm

Theresa May has condemned the "racism and hatred" of white supremacists in Charlottesville after protests descended into violence that left one woman dead.

Donald Trump, the US President, has been criticised by senior Republicans after condemning the hate and bigotry "on many sides" rather than giving an unequivocal condemnation of the neo-nazis who organised the rally.

Read more: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/13/theresa-may-condemns-racism-charlottesville-white-supremacists/

2 replies, 3271 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Theresa May condemns 'racism' of Charlottesville white supremacists after Donald Trump fails to deno (Original post)
inanna Aug 2017 OP
NastyRiffraff Aug 2017 #1
mwooldri Aug 2017 #2

Response to inanna (Original post)

Sun Aug 13, 2017, 04:40 PM

1. Funny how world leaders are calling it what it is

I don't even like Theresa May, but she's more honest than Trump is about what happened yesterday.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to NastyRiffraff (Reply #1)

Mon Aug 14, 2017, 12:09 AM

2. There's May is a decent person.

I don't care for her politics but she is a decent person. I cannot say the same for the present individual who occupies the present position of President of the United States of America.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread