HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » Former PM chief-of-staff ...

Thu Jul 14, 2016, 03:08 AM

Former PM chief-of-staff taken in for questioning in Netanyahu probe

Source: Jerusalem Post

By JPOST.COM STAFF 07/14/2016 09:35

The former chief-of-staff to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was taken in for questioning by Israel authorities Thursday morning after he arrived at Ben Gurion Airport.

Ari Harrow, who served as the premier's top adviser in 2014, was asked by Israel Police's National Fraud Investigators Unit to voluntarily give a statement concerning alleged financial abuses reportedly connected to Netanyahu, according to Channel 2.

Police emphasized that Harrow was not arrested or being investigated, but was called in to give testimony.

Attorney-General Avichai Mandelblit announced earlier this week that he had ordered an initial probe of Netanyahu as part of a wider unspecified investigation.

Read more: http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Report-Former-Netanyahu-chief-of-staff-arrested-at-Ben-Gurion-Airport-460353?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I doubt this will happen, but I'd love to see Bibi get busted. He has poisoned Israeli politics and perverted ours!

1 replies, 1107 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Former PM chief-of-staff taken in for questioning in Netanyahu probe (Original post)
Night Watchman Jul 2016 OP
Hulk Jul 2016 #1

Response to Night Watchman (Original post)

Thu Jul 14, 2016, 06:00 AM

1. X's 2

I despise the man. His reign of power has done nothing but paint his country in an oppressive and brutal light.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread