HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » The Truth

Tue Dec 12, 2017, 10:21 PM

The Truth

Franken was clearly one of the best and brightest and Gillibrand merely the fastest kangaroo in the court. The party did in fact let us down-they swore an oath to the constitution and then foreswore due process for a colleague who was in fact known as a promoter of women's rights. The other fact let unsaid was that in congress a single male who openly supported women's rights was defacto worth more than a woman who supported the same. And if you were a woman thinking of a 2020 run it might be a real good thing if Franken took a hit. And now he has and less than 10 people in congress are asking Trump to resign. So tell me again-what advantage do I get from being a democrat???

2 replies, 481 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply The Truth (Original post)
flotsam Dec 2017 OP
Wellstone ruled Dec 2017 #1
raging moderate Dec 2017 #2

Response to flotsam (Original post)

Tue Dec 12, 2017, 10:27 PM

1. This will play out in months to come.

Look for people to be deposed. Count on it.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to flotsam (Original post)

Tue Dec 12, 2017, 10:29 PM

2. The joy of rejoicing with us on historic nights like this one.

For any American with a heart who was alive when those four little girls were murdered at that church, Doug Jones is the hero who finally got some justice for them. What a joy to see Doug Jones in the United States Senate! And to learn that there are so many good hearted people in Alabama.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread