HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » This one hurts....

Thu Dec 7, 2017, 12:34 PM

This one hurts....

Full disclaimer...I’m a 46 year old married black male, farther of four...One daughter and three boys. I’m also the youngest of a four siblings, with three older sisters to a single mother.
I say all that to say this...I’ve seen and heard of more sexual misconduct and harassment then I care to remember and I’m not condoning anything that senator Franken ADMITTED to, but you can’t equate a “brush against a butt” or “against a breast” from anonymous sources to a man ADMITTING to “grabbing them by the pussy!!
I’m so disappointed in being a democrat today. I may be more disappointed today then I was happy the night President Obama was elected. I’m seriously sitting here thinking “What the hell are we about?!”
We have a group of senators that decided without a shred of evidence, just accusations, to FORCE someone to resign to show some fucking “high standards”?!
Senator Franken wasn’t given his due process and for that I will never forgiven the DNC to allow this shake down to happen. I’m just a every day Joe and see this was a fucking hit job and how the Dems fell for it just shows how gullible and stupid they are. We are at a tipping point in our country and the Dems decided to eat their own because of fucking peer pressure and Repubs are sitting back laughing their asses off.

2 replies, 285 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply This one hurts.... (Original post)
OkieLib41 Dec 7 OP
brush Dec 7 #1
2naSalit Dec 7 #2

Response to OkieLib41 (Original post)

Thu Dec 7, 2017, 12:38 PM

1. K&R. Agreed.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to OkieLib41 (Original post)

Thu Dec 7, 2017, 12:41 PM

2. You know it....nt

Reply to this post