HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » I'm going back to my musi...

Wed Nov 29, 2017, 04:30 PM

I'm going back to my music in the lounge but before I go I just need to say this:

If this tax bill passes, there will be no stopping the total destruction of our government and safety-net institutions. I have told them all that if they vote "yes" for this tax bill their legacy will be the total destruction of America from the inside.

i believe I did my part by calling and sending e-mails and tweeting to our Congressional leaders both Senate and House. I am so sick at heart right now it is painful to even watch the news.

As soon as an organized group calls for protests in the streets, I will be there but right now all is quiet on the nation's front.

2 replies, 790 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply I'm going back to my music in the lounge but before I go I just need to say this: (Original post)
sadiegirl Nov 2017 OP
octoberlib Nov 2017 #1
handmade34 Nov 2017 #2

Response to sadiegirl (Original post)

Wed Nov 29, 2017, 04:34 PM

1. The GOP is manufacturing a disaster so they can dismantle the social safety net.

This is why the Koch brothers who are ideologically against deficits are fine with it this time.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to sadiegirl (Original post)

Wed Nov 29, 2017, 04:57 PM

2. I will be with you

in the streets...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread