HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » An Observation About The ...

Tue Nov 14, 2017, 07:30 PM

An Observation About The Trump Campaign & White House.....

One of the excuses I hear from some talking heads regarding some of the actions that some of the Trump campaign people took and some of the WH staff took - is that they are new to politics (Trump was a businessman) and that they made newbie mistakes because they were inexperienced - they didn't know this or that.

Seems like they hide behind that excuse when it is convenient for them - yet they seem very experienced in covering things up and lying about stuff. Can they have it both ways?

Also - ignorance is no excuse for the law. I've heard that saying countless times during my life. Many people paid fines or worse yet went to jail because they pleaded ignorant to various laws - and "I didn't know that" was no excuse.

1 replies, 313 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply An Observation About The Trump Campaign & White House..... (Original post)
global1 Nov 14 OP
Eliot Rosewater Nov 14 #1

Response to global1 (Original post)

Tue Nov 14, 2017, 07:35 PM

1. Trump and Kushner, Flynn, etal, lie everyday of their lives about everything.

None of them ever tell the truth and never have, they are just doing what they always do.

The difference now other than the obvious stolen power, is they have millions of dumb people supporting them, encouraging them to physically and financially harm the entire human race.

This is gonna hit a wall soon, something MUST happen and quick.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread