HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Hey Paul Ryan!

Tue Nov 7, 2017, 05:44 PM

Hey Paul Ryan!

You must be joking? You say that a family will make an increase of $2500.00 over ten years! Well, that figures out to be $250.00 a year! Even if you meant to say an increase of $2500.00 a year, you the lawmakers want to take away viable deductions for those who have to work to support others! Not is much of a tax break for any middle class families or in my case I have no family! Nice try GOP grubbing thieves!

4 replies, 1005 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Hey Paul Ryan! (Original post)
imanamerican63 Nov 2017 OP
BigmanPigman Nov 2017 #1
Corvo Bianco Nov 2017 #2
BigmanPigman Nov 2017 #3
onethatcares Nov 2017 #4

Response to imanamerican63 (Original post)

Tue Nov 7, 2017, 06:06 PM

1. Oh boy!

I was told I could possible get $200 back in taxes since I make less than $32,000 a year from my disability income since I am too sick to work/teach. Since my ACA with subsidies just increased 30% (yearly total increase $2,600+) I am elated! Way to go GOP. Yippee!!!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to BigmanPigman (Reply #1)

Tue Nov 7, 2017, 06:13 PM

2. I'm skeptical as to how many GOP congressmen even understand that household expenses impact life.

Those of us who aren't flush with NRA cash, that is.

Reply to this post

Response to Corvo Bianco (Reply #2)

Tue Nov 7, 2017, 06:23 PM

3. They do not understand or

if at some time when their parents were stuggling to make ends meet is so distant a memory to them that they have chosen to forget it. Since they hit it big in GOP politics their vision has been altered since all they see is green cash and gold bars through their GOP tinted glasses.

Reply to this post

Response to BigmanPigman (Reply #3)

Tue Nov 7, 2017, 06:35 PM

4. the minute

an aide opens their car door and makes sure they have a 200.00 hair cut, they have stepped out of reality.

I've been robbed by white people in suits carrying pens more often than I have by any other robber on earth.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread