HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » 3% growth rate and only i...

Wed Aug 30, 2017, 03:56 PM

3% growth rate and only in 7 months!

I heard them say after his speech, there is no way that it grew this much! This guy can't help himself from lying about everything he says or does! If today's speech, given the man who gave, is a sign of what the tax reform bill will be like, the middle class and the lower income families are screwed! He has no plan and it wishful thinking that he can lower the business tax level to 16%? If he tries this, the working class taxes will be over 50%, just balance out everything. I don't know what others think, but I can't afford to pay half of pay in taxes!

5 replies, 2093 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply 3% growth rate and only in 7 months! (Original post)
imanamerican63 Aug 2017 OP
Wellstone ruled Aug 2017 #1
unblock Aug 2017 #2
HeartachesNhangovers Aug 2017 #3
Freethinker65 Aug 2017 #4
spanone Aug 2017 #5

Response to imanamerican63 (Original post)

Wed Aug 30, 2017, 04:06 PM

1. Well I guess the Sucker can dream.

Or should we say lie,believe the growth rate is just a bit north of 1% which the Federal Reserve says is on track considering interest rates. I would believe Janet Yellen million times more the Dipstick Donnie. And the ugly to watch for is this,the lower income persons or as Romney called them,the taker 47% class which is most of us,will get one hell of a whack increase. Hunch says it is already baked into the cake.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Aug 30, 2017, 04:08 PM

2. this is likely a correct statistic, but it has nothing to do with donnie

he hasn't done anything that could possibly have affected this, certainly not in any positive way.

Reply to this post

Wed Aug 30, 2017, 04:56 PM

3. It's a 3% ANNUAL GDP rate in the 2nd quarter

of 2017 which means (3 / 4) = 0.75% growth rate in that quarter.

Gross domestic product increased at a 3.0 percent annual rate in the April-June period, the Commerce Department said in its second estimate on Wednesday.

Growth last quarter was the best since the first quarter of 2015 and followed a 1.2 percent pace in the January-March period. Economists had expected that second-quarter GDP growth would be raised to a 2.7 percent rate.

Of course, the president (no matter who they are) doesn't control GDP, the stock market, or the US economy in general.

[link:http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-gdp-idUSKCN1BA1JN|

Reply to this post

Response to HeartachesNhangovers (Reply #3)

Wed Aug 30, 2017, 05:00 PM

4. Wharton is shaking its head

Reply to this post

Wed Aug 30, 2017, 05:20 PM

5. he lies as normally as most people tell the truth. he's a craven flim-flam man

nothing more....as President Barack Obama said, 'He's nothing but a Bullshitter'

http://people.com/politics/what-does-barack-obama-really-think-of-donald-trump-hes-nothing-but-a-bullsh-ter/

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread