HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Every Republican must be ...

Sat Aug 12, 2017, 09:59 PM

Every Republican must be tied to this terrible event!

Last edited Sat Aug 12, 2017, 11:39 PM - Edit history (1)

The chickens have come home to roost. Murder has been perpetrated by Trump supporters, as well as the entire shame of the American White Nationalists must be held to account. At this point, there is no difference between any Republican and the atrocious attack upon women, children and minorities committed by the white KKK-supporting racists who committed this horrific debacle.

There should be no excuse...NO excuse!!... for any progressive running for office to not tie in any of their Republican challengers with this hateful group. In addition, we must challenge all our candidates to connect the Republicans with Trump and his Hate Posse KKK groups. We NOW know the agenda of the Republican Party as a whole, and why they chose Trump: to promote a hateful policy that not only destroys the planet, permanently widens wage gaps, sentences people to die from lack of health care, and systematically destroys diversity as a whole.

To be blunt: If you want to EASILY beat Republicans, make it TOP PRIORITY to tie in their candidacy with Charlottesville. Make that our slogan, make that our remembrance, make that our legacy where we make EVERY Republican answer to this unanswerable event, and ultimately, to shame them absolutely and completely. Let them moan! Let them bitch! As long as we have the PEOPLE and the DIVERSITY, we are ONE, and they...are.... DONE!!

Remember Charlottesville in 2018 and 2020. Kamala Harris will lead this country to the fundamental transformation brilliantly started by Barack Obama. No excuses!

3 replies, 1989 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Every Republican must be tied to this terrible event! (Original post)
Fluke a Snooker Aug 12 OP
Dawson Leery Aug 12 #1
brush Aug 12 #2
Fluke a Snooker Aug 12 #3

Response to Fluke a Snooker (Original post)

Sat Aug 12, 2017, 10:02 PM

1. Most Rethugs running for Connecticut Governor opposed Nazi Conman during the primary

but endorsed him afterwards.

Fuck them all!
Fuck Mark Boughton
Fuck Tim Herbst (Connecticut's own Chris Christie)
Fuck Themis Klarides
Fuck Mark Lauretti

Fuck you are, you are no better than Hitler's enablers.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Fluke a Snooker (Original post)

Sat Aug 12, 2017, 11:35 PM

2. Of course tie repugs to this but get the fu_k out of here with this...

Tie and even moderate democratic primary opponents, with this hateful group.

This is a Democratic site. You need to edit that out of your OP now.

Do not equate moderate Democrats with racist, white supremacists.

Reply to this post

Response to brush (Reply #2)

Sat Aug 12, 2017, 11:42 PM

3. Fair enough, though West Virginia gubernatorial teasonous switch was still sharply in my mind

Governor of West Virginia was still in my mind as I wrote it. This is why I don't trust non-progressives of any sort, especially when they claim to hold Democrat values. This may be a Democratic site, but I don't support traitors who hid behind the Democratic Party.

But I deplore YOUR attitude as well. The fact that I'm trying to get something going here, and you tell me to get the fuck out of here rather than just be calm and show my over exuberance (I spell out everything, no need to hide) is actually very troubling and only helps the deplorables.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread