HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » TRUMP RANTED ABOUT YACHT ...

Tue Jul 25, 2017, 07:48 PM

TRUMP RANTED ABOUT YACHT ORGIES TO A CROWD OF THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN

Look, regardless of your take on Donald Trump, there is no question of the fact that his weird stream-of-consciousness way of talking unquestionably makes him one of the funniest presidents in living memory. Ronald Reagan may have had his array of Soviet jokes, but Trump's utterly demented surreal asides ultimately win.

Such was the case in Trump's address today to the Boy Scout Jamboree – i.e. a massive collection of children – where he waxed poetic about a rich friend of his who used to have orgies on his yacht.

No, seriously. Referring to his mate William Levitt, he suggested to a whole bunch of 12-year-olds that the insanely wealthy developer probably used his superyacht for sex.

“[My friend] sold his company for a tremendous amount of money,” Trump told the children. “And he went out and bought a big yacht. And he had a very…interesting life.”

(He emphasises the word 'interesting' very heavily there, by the way.)

“I won’t go into any more than that cause you’re Boy Scouts,” Trump continues. “So I’m not going to tell you what he did.”

Hint for those reading along at home: Trump means that Levitt fucked on that boat. He fucked heaps. That's what Trump means, just in case you didn't quite get it.

He also used his address at the Boy Scouts to talk about health care reform – a topic on which 12 year olds are well versed – and also getting the Scouts to boo Obama. Because obviously.

https://www.pedestrian.tv/news/arts-and-culture/trump-ranted-about-yacht-orgies-to-a-crowd-of-thou/aa1326e4-52d5-48f7-a55d-01e7223e23c5.htm

9 replies, 4146 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 9 replies Author Time Post
Reply TRUMP RANTED ABOUT YACHT ORGIES TO A CROWD OF THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN (Original post)
Jim Dandy Jul 2017 OP
Goonch Jul 2017 #1
d_r Jul 2017 #3
AwakeAtLast Jul 2017 #7
d_r Jul 2017 #8
Goonch Jul 2017 #9
defacto7 Jul 2017 #2
smirkymonkey Jul 2017 #4
nikibatts Jul 2017 #5
womanofthehills Jul 2017 #6

Response to Jim Dandy (Original post)

Tue Jul 25, 2017, 07:57 PM

1. Boy Scout Jamboree

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Goonch (Reply #1)

Tue Jul 25, 2017, 08:38 PM

3. that guy standing behind trump

I wonder who he is. That isn't a scout uniform.

Reply to this post

Response to d_r (Reply #3)

Tue Jul 25, 2017, 11:17 PM

7. He was identified as Ryan Zinke

in another article.

Reply to this post

Response to AwakeAtLast (Reply #7)

Wed Jul 26, 2017, 11:26 AM

8. thanks

Reply to this post

Response to d_r (Reply #3)

Wed Jul 26, 2017, 06:04 PM

9. SS

Reply to this post

Tue Jul 25, 2017, 07:58 PM

2. I don't find child predators funny.

Reply to this post

Tue Jul 25, 2017, 08:43 PM

4. Can he possibly be any more disgusting and inappropriate?

My god, the man is completely insane! He has no business being around children at all.

Reply to this post

Tue Jul 25, 2017, 08:48 PM

5. i guess he was confirming the rumors about himself and Jeffery Espstein.

"Trump is included on a witness list filed on August 31, 2016 along with Bill Richardson, the former governor of New Mexico.

In Bradley Edwards’ affidavit filed in support of the civil case, he claims that Mark Epstein (Jeffrey Epstein’s brother) testified that Trump flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with him (the same plane where multiple young girls say they used to have sex.) Former President Bill Clinton is also said to have flown on that same plane.

“Epstein’s phone directory from his computer contains 14 phone numbers for Donald Trump, including emergency numbers, car numbers, and numbers to Trump’s security guard and houseman,” the affidavit claims.

“The likelihood is very low that he is deposed or called as a witness at trial,” Scarola explained in a story first reported by The Florida Bulldog, an investigative nonprofit. “There are, as you might imagine, substantial hurdles in calling a sitting U.S president and we don’t want any further delays on this case.”

The civil trial has been delayed several times, and a judge is expected to set a trial date shortly. We’ve reached out to Trump’s personal attorney for comment, and will update the story if we hear back.

This post has been updated to include a link to the Florida Bulldog website. "

Reply to this post

Tue Jul 25, 2017, 09:35 PM

6. Sex on USS Alpha Omega (Napa Vallery Winery yacht) -

Devin Nunes net worth is $51K and all invested in Alpha Omega Wines and Alpha Omega Wines has a Russian Distributor.

Courtwatch: Settlement Expected in Case Alleging Men Hired Prostitutes for Cruise Aboard USS Alpha Omega

A former Napa Valley winery employee alleges that in August 2015 she was assigned to work on a company yacht where men had sex with call girls while the group cruised the San Francisco Bay, according to court records.

The former tasting room attendant at Alpha Omega Winery LLC in Rutherford, Alene Anase, said that on Aug. 12, 2015, she was on the yacht for the private event when about 25 men boarded the USS Alpha Omega at Pier 41 in San Francisco, according to the lawsuit, which is being settled out of court. The men, who had won the cruise at a charity fundraiser, came with a group of prostitutes, the complaint alleged.

Anase, a Walnut Creek resident, said she was “extremely disturbed by the presence of the prostitutes, especially because it appeared that some of the girls were too young to consent to sexual activity,” according to the complaint filed in Napa County Superior Court.

Anase and a co-worker assigned to the 32-foot yacht with her that day called the winery by cell phone, according to the court filing. But instead of ordering the captain to turn the yacht around and return the two employees to “safety,” Anase was told to “simply ‘lie low’ and try to do as little as possible in order to avoid harassment,” according to the lawsuit. The men involved in the alleged incident are referred as “Doe Defendants.”

https://www.winebusiness.com/news/?go=getArticle&dataid=176634

and Twitter - Jester

?lang=en

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread