HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » because of trumps red lin...

Thu Jul 20, 2017, 11:02 PM

because of trumps red line talk

i feel all the repubs should RIGHT NOW tel trump you fire Mueller we select him and trump can't fire him

3 replies, 1386 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply because of trumps red line talk (Original post)
bluestarone Jul 2017 OP
rzemanfl Jul 2017 #1
uponit7771 Jul 2017 #2
Whiskeytide Jul 2017 #3

Response to bluestarone (Original post)

Thu Jul 20, 2017, 11:09 PM

1. I feel you have as much chance of getting a license to pilot flying pigs from the FAA as

seeing the Repukes do that EVER.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Jul 20, 2017, 11:12 PM

2. After Rachael tonight there's no doubt the KGOP (aka Russia Party) is being paid by Russia big time

... sounds like Russia pays off key members of parliaments (congress's) in other countries then goes to the head offices.

Sounds exactly like what happened here.

Reply to this post

Thu Jul 20, 2017, 11:21 PM

3. Trump can't fire him. He can...

... only instruct Rosenstein to fire him. Rosenstein has said he won't fire him absent misconduct - and Trumps red line doesn't measure up to misconduct.

Trump can't instruct Sessions to fire him because Sessions recused. And now that Trump understands what that means, he's pissed off about it. That's why Sessions is being floated as the next sacrificial lamb - so Trump can replace him with someone who won't recuse and will fire Meuller. That would come down to the confirmation hearings on the new candidate and how well the Dems can paint him and the republicans into a corner. The republicans have the votes to confirm, but Dems have to make it so they can't do it without losing face.

It should get interesting.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread