HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » The same GOP base, that c...

Fri Jul 14, 2017, 06:28 AM

The same GOP base, that cared more about HRC e-mails than their own well-being and jobs when

Obama was President, now cares nothing about Russia destroying our democracy but is worried more about getting help for their opioid addictions and health right now. That's the problem!

2 replies, 1270 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply The same GOP base, that cared more about HRC e-mails than their own well-being and jobs when (Original post)
nikibatts Jul 2017 OP
C_U_L8R Jul 2017 #1
nikibatts Jul 2017 #2

Response to nikibatts (Original post)

Fri Jul 14, 2017, 06:39 AM

1. They're not letting go of a good thing.

Trump is passing anything they got... and it's comical that Republicans can't even get their despicable act together despite holding all the reins. They won't let go until their base realizes the tremendous con job they've fallen for. We need to win back the country the old fashioned way... on truth and merit.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to C_U_L8R (Reply #1)

Fri Jul 14, 2017, 06:47 AM

2. You can't even get truth and merit to the GOP base. The FOX pundits and talk show hosts always

put their garbage out there unchallenged. When the so-called mainstream media has a chance to set the record straight they seldom do, like this DNN host. They just allow the guests to rant on with more rumors and lies. That's why I appreciate Joy more than ever. I didn't like her that much in the past but she a Rachel seem to be the only ones out there along with Larry to really study the subject matter and try to give the truth to the ignorant public

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread