HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » So the GOP meme is that n...

Tue Jul 11, 2017, 05:12 PM

So the GOP meme is that no one is talking about Russia out there in voter land. WELL then,

it is up to the media and up to us to get the media to inform the voters why the Russian connection is important not just for national security, for our democracy and our values. IT IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE THE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IS THE REASON WHY THEY ARE NOW SCARED SHITLESS ABOUT LOSING THEIR HEALTHCARE!! There is good reason for all of us to believe that Hillary ---despite her campaign missteps--would have won the election had it not been for Russian interference, the fake stories they put out about HRC including their pushing behind the scenes of the BLM movement and stories about rigged elections, etc.

It is up to the DNC to now get those messages out to the voters. There has to be a direct link to this Russian hacking and scandal and whatever directly affects the voters' own interest. NOW IS THE TIME TO HIT THIS HARD AND OFTEN. The Dam spokespeople need to stop trying to justify why the Russian interference is legal or unethical. They had a direct hand in interfering in our election and shaping the outcome. Thus millions of citizens are in danger of losing their healthcare, their consumer protections, and their public education. It's basic, people! The GOP DOES NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO THE AVEAGE VOTER. THEY WILL SELL OUR COUNTRY OUT TO KEEP THEIR POWER AND WEALTH AND THE REST OF US BE DAMNED! Why can't Democratic leadership see this shit for what it is. Yes, I am screaming for someone to pay attention to this. It's just that damned important.

8 replies, 2154 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 8 replies Author Time Post
Reply So the GOP meme is that no one is talking about Russia out there in voter land. WELL then, (Original post)
nikibatts Jul 2017 OP
Achilleaze Jul 2017 #1
nikibatts Jul 2017 #2
Achilleaze Jul 2017 #3
YCHDT Jul 2017 #4
cwydro Jul 2017 #5
nikibatts Jul 2017 #6
nikibatts Jul 2017 #7
nikibatts Jul 2017 #8

Response to nikibatts (Original post)

Tue Jul 11, 2017, 05:17 PM

1. McConnell wants to hear from Americans

to learn how they feel about republicans covering up the treason against America perpetrated by the republican Draft-Dodger-in-Chief and his Cabal of Colluding Comrades.

Here's his contact page: https://www.mcconnell.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=contact

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Achilleaze (Reply #1)

Tue Jul 11, 2017, 05:41 PM

2. I couldn't get in to make an e-mail.

Reply to this post

Response to nikibatts (Reply #2)

Tue Jul 11, 2017, 05:51 PM

3. worked for me

maybe the KGOP is going incommunicado again...?

Reply to this post

Tue Jul 11, 2017, 05:58 PM

4. They're in full make shit up mode

Reply to this post

Tue Jul 11, 2017, 06:03 PM

5. Yes they are.

I was amazed to hear a traditionally conservative station in my town devote two hours of a three hour talk show to the story. The host went meticulously through the timeline.

Reply to this post

Response to cwydro (Reply #5)

Tue Jul 11, 2017, 10:10 PM

6. What state is that?

Reply to this post

Wed Jul 12, 2017, 04:25 AM

7. Be careful how their stories are going to change.

Reply to this post

Wed Jul 12, 2017, 03:48 PM

8. Keeping this kicked because we have to keep them connected at the hip!! Votes are coming this week.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread