HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » We don't hear enough from...

Tue Jun 27, 2017, 10:23 AM

We don't hear enough from the Democrats about how the GOP works to wreck Obamacare and

then says Obamacare is crashing.

People need to know how the GOP has worked behind the scenes with the insurance companies and some of the media to push this talking point. They need to know how and why the insurance companies leave the markets in the places they do leave. They need to know that the insurance companies HAVE NOT lost money, in fact how much they have made with Obamacare. They need to realize how many jobs have been created because of Obamacare. Not enough being done to educate the voters about their own self-interest. Control the message, control the masses...the GOP is good at this.

4 replies, 2119 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply We don't hear enough from the Democrats about how the GOP works to wreck Obamacare and (Original post)
nikibatts Jun 2017 OP
greymattermom Jun 2017 #1
SHRED Jun 2017 #2
Akamai Jun 2017 #3
iamateacher Jun 2017 #4

Response to nikibatts (Original post)

Tue Jun 27, 2017, 10:25 AM

1. Exactly

and focus also on how many nursing homes and rural hospitals will close under the plan that will probably pass this week.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Jun 27, 2017, 10:36 AM

3. Absolutely correct! That's has long been one of my criticisms for the major Democrats --

that they haven't named and shamed nearly as much as they could have -- should have!

Also, the Media has ignored the perfidy of the Republicans in destroying our health system.

Reply to this post

Tue Jun 27, 2017, 11:00 AM

4. I have posted this before

We have Romneycare. It works. Premiums do not go up. But everyone in Massachusetts is required to be on it and thus the insurance pool is not just the elderly, disabled, and sick. We didn't give Obamacare a fair chance. It was not supported in the way it should have to make it work. I'd rather have single payer, but it is better than what was before...

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread