HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Hillary Clinton: "Hard no...

Wed May 31, 2017, 04:44 PM

Hillary Clinton: "Hard not to" believe Trump associates steered Russia's intervention in election

Hillary Clinton said it was "hard not to" believe Trump associates steered Russia's intervention in the 2016 election in remarks Wednesday at the Code Conference in California. Some key quotes:

On Russia: "I think it's fair to ask, how did that actually influence the campaign, and how did they know what messages to deliver? Who told them? Who were they coordinating with, or colluding with?"

"We're getting more information about all of the contacts between Trump campaign officials and Trump associates with Russians before, during and after the election."

"Yes, I'm leaning Trump. I think it's pretty hard not to. I think the marriage of the domestic fake news operation... combined with the very effective capabilities that the Russians brought..." indicate collusion.

https://www.axios.com/clinton-hard-not-to-believe-trump-associates-colluded-with-russia-2428287967.html

2 replies, 3081 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Hillary Clinton: "Hard not to" believe Trump associates steered Russia's intervention in election (Original post)
kpete May 2017 OP
L. Coyote May 2017 #1
Rollo May 2017 #2

Response to kpete (Original post)

Wed May 31, 2017, 04:46 PM

1. Pattern of criminal acts to obfuscate the same facts, meetings with Russians, Trump is central.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to kpete (Original post)

Wed May 31, 2017, 04:58 PM

2. I'm with Her ...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread