HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » There may be a very few h...

Sat Apr 29, 2017, 08:23 PM

There may be a very few honest ones left, but Trump is successfully castrating the media.

All media, right and left. They didn't do the job they should have during the campaign and they are failing to do the heavy lifting now. It leaves me with the conclusion that a hell of a lot of them are really Trump supporters and believers in the alt-right deep down...and I am not talking about FOX.

3 replies, 2890 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply There may be a very few honest ones left, but Trump is successfully castrating the media. (Original post)
nikibatts Apr 2017 OP
DesertFlower Apr 2017 #1
nikibatts Apr 2017 #2
Wellstone ruled Apr 2017 #3

Response to nikibatts (Original post)

Sat Apr 29, 2017, 08:25 PM

1. they gave him so much coverage and not

much to hillary. that really pissed me off.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Apr 29, 2017, 08:35 PM

2. No one has called this entire charade out as being a huge diversion from the Russian link

investigations that are going on. Trump is good at that the media is bad at calling him out on it. A diversion from the investigation as well a classic diversion from the real facts that he has accomplished virtually nothing for his base.

Reply to this post

Sat Apr 29, 2017, 09:30 PM

3. All by design my friends.

Our so called Media has more than failed it's Constitutional Role,and it has done that right in our face. As long as there are ratings for their type of Reporting,nothing changes anytime soon.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread