HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Ever notice that there ar...

Thu Apr 13, 2017, 10:15 PM

Ever notice that there are really only 2 groups of people who think so much about sex and kids...

Last edited Fri Apr 14, 2017, 05:28 PM - Edit history (1)

Actual pedophiles. And the wacko right wing fringe. Otherwise sex is just a natural part of growing up. Sure there are things to watch our for, we need better healthier education for one. But it's not really a big deal otherwise. I honestly find it creepy how much the right wing "family" values types spend talking, and thinking about the corruption of our precious youths. That's really not a healthy obsession.

1 replies, 4063 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Ever notice that there are really only 2 groups of people who think so much about sex and kids... (Original post)
Locut0s Apr 2017 OP
japple Apr 2017 #1

Response to Locut0s (Original post)

Fri Apr 14, 2017, 01:13 AM

1. Sorry, your subject line doesn't make any sense.

But I do think that children need much better sex education. So do adults. Sex is a natural part of healthy living. It's not a perversion as has been portrayed in cultural images via tv, movies, other media. It is, can be part of a loving, healthy relationship, but much has been co-opted by those whose early or latent sexuality were missing those essential components.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread