HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Tether that chicken aroun...

Mon Mar 20, 2017, 11:14 PM

Tether that chicken around the KGOPB necks, people. Don't let them distance themselves

from this...they *own* it.

Where's that electoral college motherfucker who wrote snide letters to liberals? Where's that fucking bullshit NOW??

Fuck this. These motherfuckers better move SWIFTLY. We need to call *EVERY* *FUCKING* *DAY*

Does my congrescritter have an allegiance to the Constitution of the USA or to Russia?

Did my KGOPB congrescritter sign an oath with any Russian or foreign entities that would compromise their ability to represent the best interests of the American people and the republic?

Did my KGOPB congrescritter sign an oath with any Russian or foreign entities or work with, coordinate or collude with any foreign entities at ALL?

Are they willing to sign an affidavit to this effect? Is there a reason the KGOPB has abdicated it's duty to balance the executive branch?

What are the further foreign entanglements the party has...not *just* to Russia?

As the absolute leader of the former Republican Party, henceforth the KGOPB, does said congresscritter agree with putting RUSSIA first?

Why is Russian steel being used for a pipeline through our heartland, and not American steel?

Let them know that you vote and you expect answers. In writing.

6 replies, 1845 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply Tether that chicken around the KGOPB necks, people. Don't let them distance themselves (Original post)
LaydeeBug Mar 2017 OP
LaydeeBug Mar 2017 #1
KewlKat Mar 2017 #2
LaydeeBug Mar 2017 #3
madokie Mar 2017 #4
LaydeeBug Mar 2017 #5
madokie Mar 2017 #6

Response to LaydeeBug (Original post)

Tue Mar 21, 2017, 06:45 AM

1. shameless morning kick nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Mar 21, 2017, 06:48 AM

2. I think with so much going on yesterday, we're all still trying to process it all.

Reply to this post

Response to KewlKat (Reply #2)

Tue Mar 21, 2017, 06:50 AM

3. They are trying to suggest he is mentally ill as a means to wedge him from them. Fuck that.

They broke this. They'll buy it.

Reply to this post

Tue Mar 21, 2017, 07:06 AM

4. He's got gaul

what little (60 seconds,) of his campaigning I could stand to watch last night in kentucky he went on and on about using american made american steel in that pipeline.

folks better wake the fuck up and start demanding he get the fuck out of our House, out of our Government.

He's not fit to be a drug pusher let alone pResident. Hell my drug pusher neighbor has better common sense than the dRUMPf'er

Reply to this post

Response to madokie (Reply #4)

Tue Mar 21, 2017, 08:00 AM

5. They're using Russian steel...he didn't say that, did he?

Reply to this post

Response to LaydeeBug (Reply #5)

Tue Mar 21, 2017, 10:34 AM

6. No he didn't

he kept harping on American steel made with American workers.

Sorry to take so long to answer, I'm sick as I've been in a while.

tRump is a fraud

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread