HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Democrats mock FBI Comey ...

Wed Feb 15, 2017, 05:24 PM

Democrats mock FBI Comey with "Designated Survivor" resolution!!

Democrats appear to be mocking FBI Director James Comey with a resolution admonishing the TV show "Designated Survivor."

A Wall Street Journal reporter tweeted Wednesday that a Democratic National Committee resolution to be considered later this month describes the show as focused on a fictional FBI director "being blackmailed into confessing to a crime he did not commit."

"The portrayal of this situation is unbelievable and could result in the undermining of faith in the FBI," the resolution states.
The resolution goes on to criticize Comey, saying he "demonstrated in the recent 2016 election that he does not need to be blackmailed to engage in illegal partisan actions."

"Director Comey's infamous, partisan and illegal letters resulted in the election of the man some refer to as 'not my president,'" the resolution says.

"All US citizens are encouraged to have the same respect for the FBI as Director Comey demonstrated with his illegal actions."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/319734-dnc-mocks-comey-with-resolution-condemning-tv-show-designated

4 replies, 2392 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Democrats mock FBI Comey with "Designated Survivor" resolution!! (Original post)
herding cats Feb 2017 OP
Kimchijeon Feb 2017 #1
herding cats Feb 2017 #2
Angry Dragon Feb 2017 #3
elmac Feb 2017 #4

Response to herding cats (Original post)

Wed Feb 15, 2017, 05:29 PM

1. ok now that's hilarious

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Kimchijeon (Reply #1)

Wed Feb 15, 2017, 05:32 PM

2. I choked on my tea when I saw it!

I'm glad you liked it, too.

Reply to this post

Wed Feb 15, 2017, 07:35 PM

3. I like the show

Comey is a Trump Hemorrhoid

Reply to this post

Wed Feb 15, 2017, 07:44 PM

4. Commie Comey

held back the tRump investigation at the same time he announced new HRC email investigation, Comey needs prison time, a lot of prison time.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread