HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Kellyanne Conway Claims S...

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 04:36 PM

Kellyanne Conway Claims She Doesnt Know Who Retweeted A White Nationalist From Her Twitter Account

Kellyanne Conway wasn’t really feeling the love Tuesday morning, after Today host Matt Lauer told her her responses made no sense when she appeared to dodge his repeated questions about Gen. Mike Flynn’s resignation as the National Security Adviser.

?resize=625:271

<>

Conway not only retweeted Lib Hypocrisy’s tweet, but also told the Twitter user, “Love you back” and wished her “Hapless Haters” a happy Valentine’s Day.

Conway told BuzzFeed News on Tuesday, “I don’t know who had access to my account."

More here: https://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashrulla/kellyanne-conway-said-love-you-to-a-white-nationalist-twitte?utm_term=.timwwPZJwM#.sywBBrmEBK

2 replies, 1216 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Kellyanne Conway Claims She Doesnt Know Who Retweeted A White Nationalist From Her Twitter Account (Original post)
herding cats Feb 2017 OP
heaven05 Feb 2017 #1
herding cats Feb 2017 #2

Response to herding cats (Original post)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 04:40 PM

1. no surprise

lies, lies, lies, lies and more lies....campaign, transition, total administration and from presidents bannon and miller through their boy-potus puppet.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to heaven05 (Reply #1)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 04:45 PM

2. The volume of lies from this administration are overwhelming.

You cannot believe anything they saw. Not one word of it.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread